Corey- well, i went to take y/n to the store but once we were done at target she didn't seem herself and she said she didnt feel good. So i put up the groceries and im finna go get us food. 🥺and its ok ill spend time with her and make sures shes ok. Dinner can be for a special day maybe.

UncElton- ok & well idk whats wrong if the store was crowded then thats probably why and since youll be there with her all day, ask whats wrong.🤔

Corey- well she did seem down and she held my hand today💀🤦🏽‍♀️i kinda want to ask her but she's only been at the house for 2 days

UncElton- well ill tell you what you hang out with her today if she wants to and see what wrong and wait a couple days and see if she says anything or tells you if she does.

Corey- alright thx man, ill talk to you later🖖
End of Text Messages

I go to y/n's room and i wasnt paying attention but she was changing clothes. " Hey y/n what do you-oh im so sorry, didn't mean to walk in on you."

She was putting this on⬇️

Y/n- " its ok, i want orange chicken and chicken fried rice and a fortune cookie please and come here" i walked over to her she already put on her clothes

Y/n- " its ok, i want orange chicken and chicken fried rice and a fortune cookie please and come here" i walked over to her she already put on her clothes. She hugged me and held me tight "i just needed a hug im sorry"

Corey- " its ok, do you mind telling me whats going on? You dont have to talk about it if you dont wanna." I felt a tear drop on my chest it was from her and i rubbed her back "do you wanna tell me when i get back?" She nodded and kissed my cheek went to lay down in her bed and i turned off her light. I left to get our food and came back 10 mins later. When i got back to the house i went upstairs and put my shoes in my closet and pet my keys down and took off my jacket and headed to y/n's room with our food and drinks, my hands were full. " Hey, can you open the door kinda have everything in my hands."

Y/n- " oh yeah im sorry." She helps me and takes it to her bed and we get settled with the food. I sit down on the end of her bed.

Corey- " so you ready to talk about whats going on?" She nods yes and drink some of her sprite.

Y/n- " so at the store i kinda was nervous and i was getting bothered by my anxiety because there was some people where we were and i get very isolated, i mean i feel a little better since im home...and i haven't really told anyone but i get deppressed sometimes. On of those says was today, i felt like the those other people looked at me like they were judging me and i kinda didnt want to be there..." She looked up at me and tears dropped from her eyes and said " and to be honest, i haven't been told elty yet but ive tried to....a couple times..." She got up and took off her oversized shirt and showed me her stomach and arms my eyes teared up and i got up and hugged her. " I felt ashamed to show and to tell anyone even elton and i did this to myself months ago. I promised myself ill never do it again and they healed properly, im sorry you had to see me like this." This breaks me

Corey- " it-its ok, im here and so are the rest of the boys if you need anything and i mean that y/n. Now lets lay down and eat and go to sleep ok, ill stay in here as long as you want me to." She smiled a little bit and nodded and put back on her oversized shirt. While put on some Billies Eilish thats her fav artist. And this song that i love by her played called i love you. After we finished eating, she got under the covers and i lay beside her on top of the covers with a blanket on me, She looked at me in my eyes deeply...

Corey- " y/n ?"

Y/n- " yes" i had my eyes closed for a second then opened them again

Corey- " i-i have a thing for you, I um i like you alot and i have for a long time to be honest. I just didn't want to be rejected and i didnt want to get my hopes up." I really never knew if she felt the same way about me  and now was the time id find out, im a lil nervous.

Y/n- " im glad we feel the same about eachother, i thought you never even looked at me that way. " She started blushing. I put her hair behind her ear, and i leaned in to kiss her passionately and she kissed back, i couldnt even wrap around my brain that this was going in real life, i thought I was in another dream. Her lips were soft and she gave gentle kisses that made me want to kiss her all day. We pulled apart and she got closer to me to lay down and we drifted to sleep since it was 12:10. "I love you" i felt complete hearing that from her.

Corey- " i love you too."

--------------------------------------------------

Ok ok, i know this part seems all over the place probably but i just wanted to make sure i was in detail. I dont like to skip anything and i lowkey feel like its boring🤦🏽‍♀️🖤but i dont know. It is a long part and i hope everyone loves this😊share to friends or anybody who loves Corey Scherer abd leave a comment and a 🌟.