"I have an idea."

They switched robes and Xaela was told to find an aerial opening into the room. It didn't take long before she found herself behind one of the machine on the balcony. She had taken off Obi-Wan's robe because it was too big, she didn't want to trip over it and make a fool out of herself.

The doors below hissed open and in walked the Jedi Master, black robe on and hood up, hiding his face.

"Lord Sidious, you will be pleased with our findings." Viceroy greeted.

"I'm sure I will." Obi-Wan threw the hood back and quick gasps could be heard as he ignited his lightsaber.

Xaela threw herself over the railing and onto the bottom floor, on the opposite side of the room from Obi-Wan. She lit her saber and the enemies looked back and forth between the two. The Jedi shared a nod before they fought.

Deflecting blaster shots and taking out the allies didn't prove difficult between the two of them. They had worked together for so long that they fought seamlessly and effectively. By the time they defeated all of the Chancellor's allies, they had hardly broken a sweat and their breathing had only a slight increase.

Obi-Wan crossed the room and grabbed Xaela by the hips, pulling her to him as he kissed her. Xaela held his shoulders to steady herself. She had to admit that she got more lightheaded from his kisses than she did fighting the Trade Federation. She could not believe how much she adored this man.

"What was that for?" She asked when he let her go.

His thumb was still stroking her hip and he shrugged.

"Good job?" He said and Xaela laughed, giving him another peck.

Then they ran to catch up with Anakin and Master Yoda, though when the got to the battle, only the former was there. Palpatine was putting up a fight, but Anakin was doing incredibly well considering his replacement hand was acquired in their rush. But still, the electricity shooting from the Sith lord's fingers took everyone by surprise, and Anakin's saber visibly cracked trying to hold it off.

He was exhausted, sweating, and starting to become frantic. Xaela had to help him. She unclipped her lightsaber from her belt.

"Anakin!" She yelled and he quickly looked at his friend.

Xaela threw her weapon at him and he caught it, igniting it and crossing them both to hold off Palpatine's power.

"Don't be so cocky, young Skywalker, I have more tricks up my sleeve." His voice crawled across Xaela's skin like a hundred bugs and she knew she had to do more.

She turned to Obi-Wan behind her and took his lightsaber off of his belt.

"Hey!" He said. "What-"

But he was cut off by her kissing him once again. She broke away with a half apologetic, half 'wish me luck' smile and immediately jumped into Battle before he could stop her.

She swiped at Palpatine's back, to which he divided his attention from Anakin to block her.

The two of them worked feverishly in the wind turbine terrain, Xaela with Obi-Wan's lightsaber, and Anakin with his own and Xaela's. The Master couldn't help the swell of pride he felt watching his two former Padawan working so well together, and he had no doubt in Anakin's prophecy. Still, he felt like he had to do something, so he disappeared in search of the controls.

Xaela jumped opposite of Anakin onto a lower bearing beam so she could attack from the bottom while he went for the high ground. Palpatine became increasing frustrated and somewhat scared of the two Jedi. Having thought that they were killed in the execution of Order 66, he had no reason to prepare for their arrival on Mustafar. The three of them felt the wind pick up, and looking down, they could see the large turbine starting. Anakin and Xaela shared a look, knowing if they could knock Palpatine off balance, he would fall and die.

Anakin made a slight gesture on his chin, the sign for a plan Xaela hadn't seen in years. She honestly didn't know if it was going to work, but her faith in Anakin lead her to blindly agree.

The Sentinel drew the Sith's attention towards her by charging. A silly move to anyone who was watching, it threw him off at first, however he instantly regained composure and cracked down purple lighting on Xaela. The lightsaber took most of it, but some caught her left arm in its beam, making her scream out in pain. She tried to hold her stance, but was quickly failing.

"Silly Jedi!" Palpatine boomed.

What he didn't know was that Anakin had snuck up behind him and was charging. He just let go of his hold on Xaela and turned, only for Anakin to kick him in the chest and sent him flying across the beam and right to the edge.

Xaela fell, dropping Obi-Wan's saber into the turbine and nearly falling off the beam herself. She looked up to see Anakin standing over the ex-Chancellor with the two weapons crossed over the Sith's throat. Xaela could not feel what he was feeling, he was blocking her out, but she had no fear. She had absolute trust that Anakin would do the right thing.

And he did.

She saw him slice off Palpatine's arms, the Sith Lord crying out in pain, and Anakin kicked him over the edge. The body of the Chancellor falling into the turbine blade.

Anakin immediately ran over to Xaela, helping her up and over to the safety of the sidelines where Obi-Wan was. She collapsed into him arms, holding onto her left arm.

"Master Yoda called." He said. "Padme's gone into labour."