Part#4

(YN) was in a caravan with Marcus, who is leaving Lescatie too. He changed his dress, into something more, traditional and bought a normal steel sword.

(your face is still covered by a bandana and you wear black circular glasses, the same ones from part 1)

The last thing he wanted to happen is him being recognised, good thing that almost nobody knew his name back in Lescatie

The last thing he wanted to happen is him being recognised, good thing that almost nobody knew his name back in Lescatie. They were travelling in silence for quite a while. The blood, he could still feel it on his hands, human, mamono blood all of the same shade of red. These sins will chase him to the end of eternity. He sighed heavily, maybe they are alright, they could have escaped right? Right?

Mark: Um, (YN)-

(YN) : What is it?

Mark: These rumours, about a mad man with a giant cleaver, are they about you?

(YN) : I use an axe, remember?

Mark: Of course, of course... But that couldn't have been anyone else, I mean I knew almost every warrior back in the city but no one could do that. No one could have fought a Lilim and emerge victoriously.

(YN) : They say that the Black Goat of Sabbath took her away at the last moment. What a shame...

Mark: Indeed it is, monsters have fled from Lescatie because of a one-man. One man. Besides if it wasn't you, why did you change your attire, your weapon? Why are you hiding?

(YN) : I will tell you if you'll swear with your own life.

Mark: Okay, I do.

(YN) : No, say it.

Mark: I am Marcus Hoffman swear on my own life, that I will not tell your secret, and I will carry this burden until I die.

(YN) : Good. You've guessed it. I am that madman.

Mark: NO FUCKING WAY-

(YN) : Be quiet you idiot! We are not alone here. *looks outside* Hmm these crows seem suspicious. *starts to kill them with throwing knives*