My High School Love😍

Adam's POV

"Man, I am so nervous. I don't think I can do this. No, I can't. What if she says no? What if she leaves me? What if..."I was abruptly cut off by my best friend since diapers.

"Man you don't need to worry. You've know each other for like 10 years. She has had a crush on you since you were 14 and you both have dated each other for two years. There's no chance that she will say no. Don't freak out like a maniac. Everything is set. The whole ICHS is here. The decorations are perfect." Said Mason.

Confused? Let me clear it all. The thing is that today I am gonna propose my long time girl best friend and my girlfriend of two years to be my wife. The moment I asked her out, I knew she was the one but she has proved it again and again in all these years. She was always by my side. She has seen all my moods and sides but she still chooses to hold on. I know I can't wait longer than this. She's 20 and I am 21. I know this is not the time to do it but I can't afford to lose her.

So the plan is that since today is our high school gathering where all the students from ICHS are invited and it's kinda batch party types and I was thinking of the perfect moment. Then this batch party was organised. So I thought why not? But now I am so nervous. What if she is not ready.

Just when I was busy thinking about every possibility of her slapping me and walking away, I saw her enter through the school campus main gate. My breath hitched. Suddenly I was not able to breathe. This girl new the effect she has on me still she never failed to amaze me. I wanted to plan everything and so I didn't ask her to be my date due to which she isn't talking to me. Our eyes met and my heart skipped a beat. No matter what she says but I will do it today and here itself.

The party went smoothly except for the fact that she totally ignored me. Whenever I went to talk to her, she just turned her head to other direction. Now it was time for the dance. Soft romantic music was playing and the lights were dimmed. All her friends were dancing and there she was standing all alone. Beside her was a guy drunk to oblivion who was asking her to dance with him but she said no to him. I walked towards them and pushed the guy away from her. She's mine and everyone needs to know that.

"Can I have this dance with the life of this party?" I asked extending my hand towards her. She ignored me again. That's it.

Without warning I slipped my hands and encircled her waist all the while holding her other hand. The impact caused her head to bump into my chest. I took hold of her and slowly went to the centre of the dance floor. She did not resist at all. I knew she wanted me to talk to her but my surprise couldn't wait any further.

I whirled her around and then turned her in a way that her back was glued to my front. I rested my chin on her shoulder and continued dancing.

"You are so fucking amazing. You know your effect on me but you still tease me. You make me want to tear this dress and take you right here." I said huskily and bit her earlobe. Her breathing became uneven and she shivered under my touch.

The moment the song stopped playing, I turned her around and left her hand. I kneeled down in from of her and looked up just in time to see her surprised reaction.

"Evelyn, till now you would've guessed what I am gonna do. If you wanna slap me you can do it right away", I chuckled.       
"But please don't ever leave me. I can't express how much you mean to me. You make me feel so many things. I am glad that you walked into my life to make me what I am today. I admire you, respect you, want you, need you but most of all I love you. I promise to fight for us and never let go. I promise to apologise whenever required. I swear I'll watch all seasons of Pretty Little Liars with you even though I hate it. I'll never disappoint you. I had choosen ICHS campus to say this because this is where it all started exactly 10 years ago from today. So," I took a deep breath, took out the ring box from my pocket.

"Will you do the honour of becoming my wife and make me the luckiest earthling?" I said and extended the ring towards her while my one hand was stretched towards hers with a hope that she will hold it. By now my heart was beating rapidly to an extent that I can  hear it. My hand was shaking and I was anxious to know what will be my fate. I know I am over exaggerating but c'mon this is Evelyn we're talking about. That girl can give me a heart attack without even knowing it.

She raised her tear filled eyes from the ring, stared directly into my eyes and crouched down to my level.

"Yes. Yes, a million times yes. I love you too and I can't wait to call you mine. My Husband . Oh My God I can't believe it's actually happening" she said while keeping her hand in mine. I grabbed her hand and slipped the ring in her finger all the while keeping a tight grip on her hand and swearing to never let go. I wiped the tears flowing from her eyes and kissed her on her lips.

The whole ICHS campus erupted into cheers. Everyone was clapping, hooting and shouting. In that moment, I saw the people who actually cared about us and the campus where it all started. I couldn't thank ICHS enough for what this school has given me. My Evelyn.❤️

I dunno how it was guys coz honestly I wrote what I felt

I dunno how it was guys coz honestly I wrote what I felt. I don't think it's  so good that you guys can appreciate but pls show your support by voting and commenting.

Also don't forget to check out the amazing ICHS-OFFICIAL as you all would've known till now what it is all about. If yes, then what are you waiting for? Pls join it right away. If no, then what are you waiting for? Check it ASAP

Till then, Bye Lovelies!!