Revenging the Queen Bee😁

Adriana's POV

"Bitch, where the fuck are you? I am waiting here for the past half an hour. Either you come here right now or I will not hesitate to drag you by your hair. The choice is yours" I said Calling my best friend who decided to leave me alone at the cafeteria of ICHS high school. "Calm down girl, I am coming ASAP". I was sitting on our regular table all by myself waiting for my friends.

Glancing around, I wonder what has changed in the past five years since I was here. Everything except the typical queen bee Camilla and her minions. Its not that I can't handle her, it's just that I don't have time to play those stupid games with her. I hope I don't see her today or else I am just gonna pull that wig of hers and scratch that oh-so-beautiful face of hers. I am having a good day so far which I can't ruin because of her so please God do spare me from the drama atleast for today, I thought while looking up.

Just when I lowered my gaze, my eyes caught sight of the only beauty of our school, THE CAMILLA GEORGES. Talk about having a good day.

"Hey bitch, got ditched by your friends? Why don't you join us and we will show you what's real fun",she said grinning.

I did not want to spoil my mood so I stood up to walk away without replying when One of her so called minions blocked my way. "I am warning you just let me go before you regret it", I said with full confidence.

"Oh, so the bitch decided to speak. What can you do except hanging out with losers? Where is that shit of a friend of yours? Looks like she finally got some sense and decided to leave ICHS."
This was Camilla. She had the audacity to smirk knowing we've got an audience cause now everyone in the cafeteria were looking at us. She knew that she makes my blood boil. Looks like someone needs to be taught a lesson.

A plate of noodles landed on her hair before she could utter another word. Yes people, I did it. I could've tolerated her saying something about me but saying something about my friends, Nah.

"What the fuck? How can you just pour noodles on my hair"

"You mean your fake hair? I can, watch me" From the corner of my eyes, I saw one of her friend opening the lid of her milkshake bottle. The moment she threw that thing on me, I ducked down just in time to see that the milkshake accidentally fell on Camilla's boyfriend who was approaching us. I couldn't control my laugh when I saw his face covered in milkshake. "Sorry dude, but you kinda deserved that" I said innocently.

As I turned to talk to Camilla, a cake landed on her not so perfect face and I saw my best friend Emily beside the food counter winking at me. "They called for a fight, lets show them who is the queen", she said while raising her hand for a high-five. She came towards me laughing like a maniac.

I took the bottle of ketchup from Emily and squeezed it on Camilla's white tank top. The other friends of mine began to shower her minions with milkshakes and chocolate sauce coupled with some chicken gravy.

Emily was laughing hysterically looking at Camilla. I took the chance and threw a slice of pizza towards Emily which landed directly on her face and she stopped laughing. She wiped her face with her hand and glanced evilly at me. She started running towards me all the while grabbing a bottle of coke and a slice of cake. I started running speedily trying to control the giggles erupting from my mouth. The whole cafeteria broke into a fit of laughter and started throwing food items at each other.

 The whole cafeteria broke into a fit of laughter and started throwing food items at each other

I know the chapter was not good but I tried writing. It was not planned so I couldn't give you my best and I am sorry for that. Stay tuned for more and do check the ICHS-OFFICIAL profile.

Until then, good bye!