A sudden memory from last night replayed in his head of what Richie had told him.

"sometimes I touch myself thinking about you"

He shuddered from the thought, the image of Richie doing just that popping up into his head. "No no no, gross..!" he said to himself, trying to think of something else, he didn't even know if Richie was being serious or not when he said it, he sounded serious, and knowing how Richie was he may have actually been serious, but Eddie just wanted to brush it off as nothing.

But he couldn't.

It kept popping into his head, over and over, up until he hadn't even noticed the half hard-on forming in his jeans, "fuck!" he said to himself, hating how just thinking of Richie in that way was very much turning him on, he shook his head and closed his eyes, "nope, no, Richie was just joking, stop thinking about it, stop-"

His train of thought was interrupted when it popped into his head once again, he opened his eyes and looked down at the now full on boner he had, but this time he didn't try to stop his thoughts, he let his mind wander, biting his lip and closing his eyes as he slowly moved his hand down towards his—

"Eddie-bear?"

Eddie instantly pulled his hand away and stood up quickly, almost letting out a small scream, "y-yes Ma..?!" he called, grateful she hadn't opened the door, "it's time to take your pills and then i'm taking you for a check up!" she responded from the other side of his bedroom door.

Eddie sighed and shook his head, walking over to put his fanny pack back on, "okay Ma, I'll be down in a bit..!"

The anticipation Eddie had to see Richie again was painful, he hadn't gotten to see him in the morning since Richie had left so early to go to church but both of them had planned for Eddie to stay over at Richies that night because they missed out on it the night before.

Eddie dropped his bike and it landed on the ground with a loud thud, he then ran up to Richies door and rang the doorbell, waiting for an answer, not even a few seconds later Wentworth opened the door and smiled, "oh hey Eddie."

"Hey Mr. Tozier.."

Wentworth just opened the door wider and looked towards the stairs, "he's in his room, you can go up."

Eddie gave a small smile in response before stepping inside and walking up the stairs towards Richies room.

When he opened his bedroom door, he saw Richie inside sprawled out across his bed, reading a comic book. "Hey dickhead," Eddie smirked, Richie lifting his head to look at him, "hey spaghettio," he responded, earning an eye roll from his boyfriend. Without warning, Eddie walked over to the bed and crawled onto it, swinging a leg around Richies waist to straddle him.

"Ed's—" Richies breathing hitched as he felt the weight of his boyfriend on his crotch, he then put his comic down and sat up a little, staring at him.

"What?"

"What?" Richie imitated him, "look where you're sitting."

Eddie just looked at him dumbly, his eyes glancing down for a second before shrugging, "so."

"Are you like trying to make me horny or something?"

Eddie groaned and grabbed Richies comic to try and give it back to him, "just keep reading your comic, can't I sit on my boyfriends lap?"

Richie pushed the comic away, "not unless you want me to bust a nut right here."

"Idiot," Eddie rolled his eyes leaning down to press a small kiss to his lips before getting off of him, standing up, "let's go watch a movie or something," he urged as he grabbed Richies arm and tried to pull him up.

"Wait no I change my mind, get back on my lap," Richie smirked, Eddie just pulled him even harder and frowned down at him, "shut up Richie."

Both of them then headed downstairs, Eddie sitting on the couch as Richie tried to figure out how to put a movie on, since apparently he was that useless at it. "Literally just put it in the player, Rich." Eddie sighed, shaking his head in disappointment, "if it's so easy then why don't you do it," Richie responded, regretting it when he saw Eddie stand up and walk over with a frown on his face, "if I put it in and it works you'll have three seconds to live."

Eddie put in the VHS and pressed play, it instantly coming up on the screen, "okay in my defence it wasn't working when I did it, so don't—" Richie was cut off when Eddie grabbed his arm and pulled him over to the couch, "you really need to learn how to keep your mouth shut sometimes, Tozier," he sighed, cuddling into Richies side and paying attention to the movie in front of him, Richie just let out a small laugh and cuddled him back, watching Eddie instead of the movie.

After a while the movie had gotten boring, and Richie didn't wanna say anything because he thought Eddie wanted to watch it, and Eddie didn't say anything because he thought Richie wanted to watch it.

Which left both of them laying there, bored out of their minds.

Eventually, Eddie stretched out and made a little sound that caused Richies heart to do a thing where it felt like it had been flipped upside down in his chest, when Eddie opened his eyes again from stretching and rolling over, he saw Richie looking down at him through his big, thick glasses and smiled, which pushed Richies heart over the edge in which he felt like he was about to explode from how cute his boyfriend was.

"Fuck, that was cute."

"What was?"

"You, just you in general," Richie hummed, pressing an innocent kiss to his lips, Eddie didn't hesitate, and the kiss lasted a while too before Richie pulled away. But Eddie wanted more. So he pulled Richie down again for another kiss, this time deepening it with his tongue, causing both of them to moan into it quietly.

Once Richie broke it, his eyes were full of lust. "so I'm guessing you don't wanna finish the movie then?" he huffed.

"No, god no, I wanted to stop watching that ages ago."

Richie smirked at that and brought a hand down to Eddies waist, moving so that he was on top of him, it was difficult but he managed to do it without crushing his boyfriend in the process and proceeded to lock their lips together again.

It had been a while since they had done something sexual and the build up of tension was enough for them to both full on start making out hornily on the couch, not even trying to be careful of their surroundings, it didn't last long though before the living room light turned on and Richie jumped back in shock. It was his dad.

"Oh sorry guys- I didn't know you were still down here," Wentworth scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"We were gonna go to bed now anyways, right Ed's?" Richie responded, standing up off the couch, Eddie got the signal and quickly nodded, following after him. "Oh okay, goodnight then you two!" he called out, feeling bad for walking in on them like that but at the same time proud of himself for stopping them before it got any further, watching as both of them headed up the stairs.