Chapter 5

-Edited-
LOUIS POV
Before Harry was in the room...
I sat on my king sized bed feeling hopeless. I don't think this is the right move. But i am 100% sure that i am madly in love with Harry! I really like him ever since the day i laid my eyes on his brown curls and emerald eyes. His cute dimples when he smiles. The way he smiles. His husky voice. The way he does things...just everything he is just perfect!

I walked to my closet and grabbed my blue and white striped boxers and made my way into the shower. I took off my pants and shirt and my boxers and turned on the shower. I let the water run down my body and making sure my hair doesn't get wet. I heard a door slam shut. I guess that was Harry.

I finished showering and putting my boxers on. I brushed my teeth and my hair. I got out of the bathroom and was greeted by a sleeping Harry. Guess he was really tired. I lifted the sheets and placed him in them. I really loved him. I had no idea what to do now. I just lay down beside him and look at his innocent body. Oh all the things i could do. But, i hate seeing him sad...that is sort of the reason why i didn't want to keep him in that room anymore. I wanted him. I wanted him right now. But i don't want to get to things too fast. Starting now, he lives here and is not a guest nor just a victim.

I stare at his curly brown hair covering his eyes and his lips, oh his lips. Soft, and just so kissable. I know i am the kidnapper but i could never hurt Harry. Never. I look at his fully clothed body and convinced myself not to take his shirt off. He is such an angel and im the devil. He is so innocent and he would never fall for me. Never! I don't even know why i fell for him in the first place! I like girls but since i saw him, i liked him, and only him. I took his sister one day and held her hostage for Harry but i saw him so sad and i couldn't handle the pain i felt every time he pleaded to let her go. So i told them that that was not the last time they'd see me. And since then i wanted Harry so much. And now i have him!

I just have to have the right timing and the hardest part is to actually get him to fall for me.
---------------
I have absolutely nothing to say but, hope you like it. Stay tuned for the next chappie. Vote. Leave a comment. And keep on reading! Okay. Byeee!!
Loves, Boo Bear xx