More than just a friend 💕

"what are you doing?" Sehun asked as he was dragged by chanyeol out of the college building, chanyeol pushed sehun onto the wall and slamming his hand on the wall he looked at Sehun ,"when did you two get so close?" He asked,"what's wrong with that?" Sehun asked , " you have to be careful about whom you're getting close to ,you never know how they really are , " chanyeol said ," he's just kris seriously? What do you think he'd do to me?" Sehun asked, " you never know .....i never liked that guy! He's too nice I don't trust him you should try to avoid him" Chanyeol said , "and why should I avoid him when i don't hate him?" Sehun asked, "why? You like him? You're dating? You seem all lovey dovey out there !" Chanyeol asked for a moment sehun was actually quite ," yeah so you do like him?!" Chanyeol asked , " hey...are you jealous?" Sehun asked his voice suddenly lowering, Chanyeol looked at Sehun ,"what makes you think i'm jealous? Why would i be jealous? Because you were so chummy with kris ? Because you think i don't want to see you with him?" Chanyeol blurted out then hated himself for saying it ," you said it ..." Sehun said , Chanyeol grabbed sehun's collar , "don't think i'm gay like you , I'm just worried about you as a friend got it ?"he said, sehun's face changed , "okay but friends don't force each other what to do..." Sehun said pushing Chanyeol, " I'm leaving!" Sehun said walking away, Chanyeol punched the wall ," sh*t why do I always say stuff I don't mean!" He said then thought for a while....." But I'm sure I don't have feelings for a dude!" He said  . Frustrated he walked back to his apartment and went to bed immediately.

Next morning Sehun woke up with a heavy headache and burning cheeks , he was having a fever , he decided to stay home that day but suddenly realised he had an assignment he needed to submit,he tried to call Tao but his phone was switched off, not having any other choice, he tiredly dressed up and dragged himself to school, the fever was so high he could hardly stand up , as he was helplessly sitting on a bench outside the college campus someone called out to him , it was Chanyeol, " are you okay?" He asked and leaned towards sehun ," I'm fine just a little tired Dont bother...." He responded, Chanyeol sat next to sehun ," you're not fine look at your face it's burning hot you should go home and rest" Chanyeol said ," I'm fine i need to submit this assignment"  just then Tao also arrived ," whoa Dudu you sick af!" He said, ignoring chanyeol he sat next to sehun, "i need to submit this assignment" sehun said, "I'll do it , you go home and rest" Tao said then he left to submit the assignment, " You should stop worrying and go home and rest" chanyeol suggested, "okay I'll just thank Tao first" sehun replied , tao returned after a while," thanks bro " sehun said ," thank me later you go back to the dorm now and rest...can you even stand do you want me to take you to the dorm?" Tao asked as he help sehun's arm , Chanyeol immediately pulled sehun towards him , " you go to class I'll take him back don't bother" Chanyeol said faking a smile  tao was a little surprised but agreed and left . " Dorm number?" Chanyeol asked , "201" sehun replied, Chanyeol put sehun arms around his shoulders and carried him to the dorm , "key?" He asked as they reached the room, sehun took out the key from his pant pocket, chanyeol opened the door and layed sehun on his bed, " you stay right here I'll get you some medicine" chanyeol said , "it's fine you can leave thanks for helping me " sehun replied as his breathing got heavier," don't be stupid you're really sick just rest I'll be right back" chanyeol said closing the door behind him . He rushed to the nearest pharmacy and got some wet tissues and medicines and rushed back to the dorm , sehun was already, "idiot you need to take care of yourself better" chanyeol said  Sehun breathed heavily and was cotinuesly sweating, Chanyeol decided to change his clothes , he took his shirt off and decided to wipe the sweat off with the tissues, as he grabbed the tissues he suddenly felt super attracted to sehun who was lying helplessly breathing heavily  bare chested , Chanyeol swallowed, as he unknowingly reached his hand out to touch sehun, "why does he seem so cute right now all of a sudden" he said to himself but suddenly widrawed his hand away ,"what the hell was i thinking!" He said , immediately conveying sehun with the blanket he , he walked out of the room , slamming himself to the wall as he reached his apartment, "WTF do I really like him? ...." He mumbled....

" He mumbled