Drown. 🌼

Swimming classes were to start next week, Sehun did not have much time now after classes he had to do both his part time job and participate in his club activities now.

Next Monday  the members were introduced to each other," I'm kris the  captain of this club and this is Kai the vice president, all members will take your turn and introduce yourselves" Kris Wu said, a tall pretty girl with wavy dark hair started first," My name is Chou Tzuyu I'm a freshman from the art and literature department" she introduced herself, the second was a pretty girl with cat like eyes," I'm Jennie Kim a freshman from the engineering department" then there was a guy ," I'm Chen second year, of the medical department" then the last guy introduced himself," I'm baekhyun second year music and arts department" he said , " I'm sehun freshman from the science and medicals department" sehun introduced himself, " I'm Chanyeol freshman from the arts and sports department" chanyeol introduced himself," good now you all know each other well ..so we'll be having our practices before class hours so you guys have to be here every day except Sundays two hours earlier" kris instructed, Kris gave a few instructions on CPR and the club activities ended.
Sehun woke up at six the next day grabbed his school stuff and his swim suit, and jogged to the school as he quickly grabbed an blueberry oat bar from the convenience store, he was the first to be at the pool , he took his shirt off wore his swim suit and dived into the water, he swimed for a few minutes when the two girls also arrived then chanyeol also arrived , as chanyeol sat on the bench he heard The girls screaming," sehun's drowning ! Chanyeol help!" Tzuyu yelled, without a second thought chanyeol took his shirt off and dived into the water he swimed down and grabbed sehun tight in his arms he raised up , the girls helped pull him up ,sehun lied unconscious," probably had a leg cramp!" Jennie remarked," we need CPR!" tzuyu said looking at Chanyeol," yes chanyeol fast!" Jennie said ," why me ?" Chanyeol asked, " we're girls so we can't do it !" Tzuyu said , " do you just wanna let him die quick he needs CPR he's been underwater for too long" Jennie said , Chanyeol took a deep breathe , leaned towards sehun but did not give him CPR he simply shook him , sehun coughed but woke up ... " See ? He doesn't need it !" Chanyeol said standing up and walking away , " you okay?" The girls asked , " I'm fine just had a leg cramp!" Sehun said sitting up, " you should thank that guy , though he was rude he immediately dived into the water to save you...." Jennie said . ( Yuh it's annoying that chanyeol did not give a CPR we expected but remember he's a monster if he's mr nice guy all over it would be boring. So have patience 😘 their love will soon grow)