Meeting him again.......💭

Two hours later Sehun reached the Tokyo airport. " This is it !" He said to himself smiling. He took a cab to his College hostel where he would be staying. The college was big with an enormous compound . The hostel was just a fifteen minutes walk from the college.

A big red bricked building with a beutiful compound planted with all kinds of flowers tulips roses.. " Room number 201  third floor" the chit he got said... He walked up to the third floor but in the way clashed with a Boy . Making them fall to the ground ," Dang" sehun mumbled, " I'm so sorry " the boy said he was a short boy wearing a Grey shirt and black pants and had a high pitched voice . The two of them helped themselves up again," it's okay" sehun said rubbing his forehead," freshman?" The boy asked, " yeah" sehun replied. The boy smiled handing out his hand ," I'm xiumin . second year from the engineering department" he said cheerfully Sehun took his hand,

"Sehun first year Science department" he said.  " Nice to meet you hope you enjoy your stay here " xiumin said " Thanks" sehun responded. " I'll be going now we'll meet later" xiumin said," okay" sehun said and the two departed. " The students here are pretty friendly " he thought to himself. He walked up to his room and went inside, the room was small but big enough for one person it had a bed a small cupboard a desk with a table lamp . Sehun threw his suitcase on the bed and rested himself on the other side, covering his eyes with his hands," I'll meet you soon chan" he said to himself smiling hopefully.         

After arranging his stuff and taking a  good shower which didn't take longer than an hour and a half.

Sehun decided to walk around the campus , his first class would be tomorrow morning at ten . He walked around the campus there were alot of people near the campus people just sitting and talking some laughing some probably going for a group dinner together. As he walked by a corridor he saw from a distance a tall boy wearing black, he was leaning against the wall talking to a girl . At first he didn't notice but on closer look he realised it was none other than yes! None other than his childhood bestfriend Park Chanyeol! His eyes raised and he felt a tinge of excitement,he knew they would meet but he wasn't expecting to see him this soon.

The guy kissed the girl's cheek and they bid goodbye sehun ran up to chanyeol and called out to him , " Chan!" He called out , the guy turned around and on seeing him he was a little surprised,"Sehun?" He muttered .