Part 27 - Idiot Noire and Chian

Start from the beginning

Neptune: See? That's why you're not making friends, Noire.

Noire: Like I said a thousand times, stop trying to make me look like a loner!

Neptune: Then just listen us out. I may joke a lot, but I don't lie!

Damian: Woah... Neptune.

Neptune: What?

Damian: Nothing.

Noire: Okay, then. Let's hear what you have to say.

Neptune: Sweet!

Noire: But if you lie, I'm going to stuff myu full with eggplants, so be ready.

Neptune: Egg... Eggplants?!

Damian: Eggplants.

After explaining about what happened at Leanbox and Lowee.

Noire: I can't believe Leanbox and Lowee went through all that... And this...Arfoire? It sounds as if she's connected to Avenir.

Damian: So then you believe what we said, right?

Noire: Honestly, it sounds surreal, but it does match Avenir's moves...

Neptune: I was thinking you were going to add a twist to your reply...

Noire: Oh? So you want me to twist some eggplants into your mouth?

Neptune: N-Now, hold on there. That didn't sound much like joke.

Geno: But from the looks of it, it probably is a wise choice to move together.

Damian: Great. Noire, Geno, can you both help us find the Key Fragment?

Noire: Key Fragment....? I've been checking on my side, but there's no trace of it.

Neptune: Huh? You've been searching for the Fragment? For me?

Noire: I-I didn't say it was for you. Just that I had time to spare, you know.

Neptune: Oh, don't be shy.

Damian: *sigh* Geno?

Geno: I've been searching as well but I can't found them.

IF: So if there are no trails, odds are likely Arfoire got to it first.

Compa: So, Madam Arfoire has it with her?

Damian: Seems so. Not that I want to meet her, but I guess we'll have another fight with her again.

IF: Yeah...

Vert: Well, if that's the case, question now is what to do until then.

Blanc: How about crushing Avenir?

Lumine: L-Lady Blanc, no...

Damian: That sounds fun.

Lumine: N-Not you too, Damian...

Neptune: Whoa...hardcore.

Louis: Are you in HDD in any chance, Lady Blanc?

Blanc: Think about it. Now's our chance, since Arfoire isn't around to bother us.

Vert: I know you would like to get rid of Avenir, but we should think a bit more.

Noire: Vert's right. Facing them means facing Lastation. It won't be pretty.

Geno: I have to agree.

Neptune: I hate to ask, Noire, but are you being dissed by the Basilicom?

Damian: Pfft-

Blanc: ...Heh...

Noire: I'm not being dissed, Neptune! And you two! Don't laugh!