chapter 17

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BOOK IS ENDING REALLY

SOON. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO

READ IT. BUT MOSTLY THOSE WHO VOTES AND

COMMENTED, CAUSE U DRIVE ME

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

London - England

Harry rubbed his sore neck, the cold air slowly pressing into the rough bruise from a mission in Liberia. He was still recovering from the mission, but Harry chose to be in his office. He needs something to keep his mind busy. The agent scanned over the report, he'd managed to stop the crime lord from shipping a ton of blood diamond into the country, but in the expense of his body being battered by guns and punches. Just another day in the office for him...

"Are you done with the report mate?" 

Harry darted his eye to the door, he didn't hear Liam entering. He swore he told Ashton countless times, no one enters his office without his permission. 

"Yeah. You can have it" said Harry handing to thick folder to his superior. 

Liam took the folder in his hands, a ligering grin plastered on his face. 

"Why don't you have lunch with Zayn and me later?" asked Liam softly. 

Harry tilted his head to the chap, Liam never invites anyone to lunch. The senior agent prefers to be alone with his tea or with his husband and kids during his lunch time. 

"No" answered Harry bluntly. 

Liam furrowed his brows, Harry has been acting like a piece of arse all month long. He'd been constantly snappy at the staff and poor Ashton has became his personal punching bag. The curly haired agent has been called into the disciplinary board countless times now, but they always brush him off with a warning cause he was one of their best agents. Liam has this theory though, Harry has been dwelling himself in tough life-threatening missions to numb the pain for his missing husband. 

"You know Zayn won't take a No from you!" 

Harry exhaled a frustrated sigh and shot a glare at Liam, Zayn can be really pushy and manupilative sometimes, he would know, since he already lived with the couple for a good two months before moving back into his town house again.

"Fine. Where are you guys eating?" asked Harry. 

"Vashappening Restaurant."