ᴅᴅᴀ.ʜ ✿✿✿ • ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ _ 3 •

Hᴇʟʟᴏ Iᴍ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀsᴛ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

ꎭꌩ꒒ꀤꎇꍟꀤꌗꍏꎭꀤꌗ꓄ꋪꌩ
• ••'º'•» -------------------------------------- «•'º'•• •
HOMEWORK

Jessica's POV

Dinner was nice as we talked and enjoying our time, before the bell rang  and we got back to class, the hallways were crowded as the few days, Today was saturday after dinner we have a other lesson before going back to our dormatorys, It has been a while but the teachers were nice, the same goes to everyone in this school that i've met so far.

"I wonder what Mrs.Lily has for us today, i hope it's nothing like last time." Willen says still fixing her tie after she took it of, and Mrs. Lily was the sixth years homeroom teacher, bad sadly she was the Herbology teacher, making her plants grow and give it to her by the end of the year.

"But like why did she? Have to get me a cactu's?" Harly asked face in disappointment and questioning look. "And we have to take care of those plants for the rest of the year for a passing grade.." I said responding to their conversasion.

"I know right? And plus why did Mr.Mark had to be so evil and have us so much homework for History! Yes he does have a handsome face but his works are so hard." Lilieth argued having to pop a vein on her fore-head.

Once we arrived at class we sat down like we normally would and started talking until the teacher comes in, and not long after that Mrs.Lily came early then all the students expected. "Good morning class, youve all been doing well i suppose, but for today i want to see your sprouts and see how are they doing, I will be grading your process each time my class is up".

Hearing some peapole grunted or signed pulling out there pot's of sprouts, grading some of the row's before going to mine. "Jade your Howly sprouts needs more water and sun light, i suggest you put it near the window at your dorm room, your sprout needs to grow to end up being useful for natural medicine." She says and scribble something on her board and then continued to check the others.

'hmn.. what's so important about this sprout anyway?, when it's gonna turn into a plant it's probbly gonna be put in that green house for sure'. i thought as i write down what i was suppose to do. With Mrs.Lily done checking she gave us homework before she left the classroom and the bell rang once again.

"Finally some free time after this, except for the homework." I said fixing my uniform talking with the others while walking down to the hall, "i know right we just got here for a week, and how much homework do we got eight!" Willen said while putting her books in her locker.

"Ah- at least the homework is not that hard for all i know, History is the moast hardest subject we have." Harly  says closing and locking her locker shut, "Yeah, but it's homework Of Course it's still boring." Willen whined and shut her locker before leaning on it, "So? It is school so who are you guys to blame? And plus the homework that we have is pretty easy." Lilieth and i shruged, getting away from the duo and got out of the school and heading back to the dormatory.

"Anyways, so have anyone in mind?" Lilieth asked me nudging her elbow to my shoulder, "eh- i just i haven't known anyone other than James and a few others and.. there not really my tipe so no." I responded taking a right turn passing the tamed maidens dormatory, "come on Jade theirs probbly someone who likes you, like i've heard some like me and willen." She talked back while getting up the front stairs, before we got to our shared room waiting for the others.