ᴅᴅᴀ.ʜ ✿✿✿ • ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ _ 1 •

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ! ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴto the ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs, sᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇᴅ!

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ!
ꎭꌩ꒒ꀤꎇꍟꀤꌗꍏꎭꀤꌗ꓄ꋪꌩ
• ••'º'•» -------------------------------------- «•'º'•• •

INTRODUCTION

? P.o.v

The beginning of the year was more peaceful, or rather, more cheerful: seeing the new students enter the gates with a bright smile on their faces, chatting with their friends or new ones that they'd meet once entered... before I knew, it the main hall was already filled with students.

"Mr.Beauregard, the hall is waiting for your appearance." Ms.Blue, the teacher of the mammal's class, came to me.

"Yes Ms.Blue, I will be there in a moment. It seems like we have some students running late - " Well before I could finish, Ms.Blue was already saying something.

"I'll take care of that, Mr.Beauregard - we shouldn't be having the headmaster running late, should we?"

"Of course. I'll be on my way then. Thank you, Ms.Blue." She nodded as I walked out of my office to the podium in front of a patterned glass window.

Jessica's P.o.v

Oh no, I'm running late yet again! It's the first day, Jessica, could you not wake up late!? Before anything else, hey, and yeah I'm Jessica Jade, and as you can see I'm running late for the first day of school. Running through the pebbled path to the entrance of the school, until I bump into someone. "Ah!" They yell. "Hey, watch where you're going!... "

"I'm sorry, I was running late for school, sorry, didn't see you.." I mutter. Before the person replies, I see that I have bumped into what seems to be a second year, and a werewolf with purple eyes and dark hair with pink edges.

"It's ok, just look where you're going next time, ok?... Now come on before we're both late, and I'm Cristina Megan, call me Megan for short, ok?! See you near class!"

She waves goodbye as I do the same. Then, rushing into the building and what seemed to be the main hall, my eyes widen from amazement when I see the school's interior. It's charming - simple, but yet cosier than my elementary and junior years. Then a man appears and stands in front of the patterned glass window.

"Welcome, students. My name is Larrimore Beauregard, but call me Mr.Beauregard. I am the principal of the DDA.H. As you may know by now, we have several different classes, that include Packed, Tamed, Mammals, Vampires, Winged, and Sorcery classes. But that's all the information I can give you right now. You can see from your class paper the class that you've been assigned to, and your home class teachers will explain more there. For now, farewell, and I hope you all have an amazing year!"

After the principal leaves, the students in the hall are looking at their individual papers. "Wow...looks like I got into the Packed class?" I don't know what that means... might as well go and find the classroom.

"Hey, excuse me. You and me got into the same class.Wanna go together? My name is James, by the way." I look at him for a moment. He has yellow-gold eyes like mine, and nice hair, so black it is almost green.

"Ok sure! I'm Jessica! Jessica Jade." I say, waving a hand at him before putting it out for him to shake. "James Bailey. Now come on, let's go." he shakes my hand, then grabbs it and pulls me towards what seems like the south end of the school, turning a left and then a right into a door with a wolf picture on it. "Here we are! The Packed class. I know they say it's 'packed', but even so, there's so many werewolves in there!"