Loving the Crew🤞🏾

Start from the beginning

Tanice

We were all looking good asf tonight. And I was ready to get drunk and play some games. Then as we were doing our last minute touches. I heard a knock at the door. And I'm guessing that was Jordan. Kali doesn't know I invited him but hopefully we can still have a good time. I looked through the peep hole first and saw Jordan standing there. Then I opened the door and saw what he had on. Damn! That man is fine and chocolate too. Yeah Kali will definitely change her mind tonight 😜.

Ghost

After Sasha gave me that lap dance I couldn't stop thinking about how I was to fuck the shit  out of her. She was looking good in that pink fitted dress and I wanted to take it off with my teeth. We had went to iHop after the club and grab something to eat. She kept looking at a nigga but ain't say shit. Then we all was ready to go back Sasha brib. I couldn't help but stare at Sasha. It's like I want her now more than ever.

We all got inside of the car and sat there waiting for the girls to pull off. Sasha and all her friends were all bad. But to me Sasha was the baddest and the one I wanted. She looked good head to toe.

"Damn that girl Tanice has a fat ass" Smoke said passing me the blunt

I just laughed at this nigga. Cause he been talking bout her all night since he saw her at the club. "Nigga just get the hoe number" I said drinking my cup of dirty Sprite. I was fucked up right now but I was feeling good. Chris called and said that we was go make a move on Black bitch ass tomorrow. So I said bet and took a perc and started getting fucked up. I needed a night with no drama, shooting or fighting. I was really enjoying myself wit my niggas and the girls. And then I'm finna see Sasha and all her friends in some sexy ass lingerie. Man what shit don't get no better than this.

"Man did y'all see the way Sasha and Kali was grinding on each other tho" Dom said

I ain't even go lie that shit was sexy asf tho. It looked like they was finna fuck each other right there.

"Man that shit was sexy asf, but did you see that dance Sasha gave Ghost tho...that nigga looked like a horny ass dog😂😭" Smoke said laughing

"Hell yeah that nigga looked like he was finna hump the shit out of her leg😂😭" Dom said laughing and choking on the blunt

"That's what yo dumb ass get, fuck you" I said while sipping on my cup

"Man all them girls fine asf and they were all grinding and dancing on each other and shit. They was smacking ass and all" Smoke said while hitting the blunt

"I bet all of them are freaks too" Dom said from the back seat

We were all talking and joking around. Then we finally pulled out the parking lot and headed towards Sasha shit. She didn't stay far from iHop. We pulled up to these nice ass apartments that look like townhomes. Now I know where shawty stay. This look like a neighborhood Sasha would love in. I fucks wit it tho. Dom has grabbed our bags from out the back of the car. Before we headed to the club we had stop at the convenient store and grabs some T-shirts and some fresh boxers. Tofi sold everything at his store. Everyone in the hood goes to his store. He was cool asf wit everyone so nobody has ever tried to rob him. Tofi wasn't no weak bitch tho he had all the straps in the back of the store. That's who you go to if you need a gun off the street.

As we were getting out the car I see Sasha taking her heels off. Her feet must be killing her. So I decided to go pick her up and carry her inside the house. I really just wanted to touch her ass again. But she ain't gotta know that.