Chapter 18

General Grievous stands before the Council of Separatist, including Nute Gunray, Poggle The Lesser and many more....Alia and Obi Wan hide above the assembly and they both watch intently.

"It won't be long before the armies of The Republic track is here. I am sending you to the Mustafar system in the Outer Rim.... it is a volcanic planet which generates a great deal of scanning interference. You will be safe there," General Grievous coughed.

"Safe? Chancellor Palpatine managed to escape your grip.... And not to mention the Jedi, Lord Sidious wanted.... General, and now without Count Dooku. I have doubts about your ability to keep us safe," Nute gunray replied.

"Be thankful, Viceroy... you have not found yourself in my grip... but your ship is waiting," General Grievous said.

Alia looked over at Obi Wan who was in deep thought....

Suddenly Obi Wan removes his cloak and jumps down behind General Grievous....

"Hello, there!" Obi Wan greeted.

Alia rolled her eyes... and jumped down beside him.

"General Kenobi, Alia.... you both are very bold. I find both of your behavior bewildering.... surely you both realize you are doomed," General Grievous replied.

General Grievous turned towards the droids.

"Kill him! And bring me the girl!!" General Grievous ordered.

About a hundred Battle Droids surround Obi Wan, Alia, General Grievous and his bodyguards....

Alia looks around, then turns to look at Obi Wan... who was staring at General Grievous.

"Enough of this," General Grievous coughed.

The bodyguards raise their power staff... attempting to knock Alia and Obi Wan away, but they quickly duck. The staffs whistle past their heads...

Both Alia and Obi Wan ignite their lightsabers, Alia deftly cuts one of the bodyguards into pieces.... she watches as the staff flies into the air and is suddenly caught by General Grievous.

Obi Wan uses the force to release a piece of equipment from the ceiling... and drops it on the remaining bodyguards, smashing them.

Alia and Obi Wan walk towards Grievous... Battle droids move towards them.

"Back away! I will deal with these Jedi scums myself," General Grievous said.

"Your move," Alia smiled.

"You fools. I have been trained in your Jedi arts by Count Dooku himself. Attack, Alia... Kenobi," General Grievous laughed.

General Grievous grabs all four of his lightsaber from his belt... his four arms create a flashing display of swordsmanship.

Alia groaned quietly.

"You forget I trained the Jedi that defeated Count Dooku," Obi Wan laughed.

Obi Wan is hard pressed on defending himself against the deadly onslaught... Alia watches as they fight across the control room, but she then noticed The Battle droids started to move towards her.

She realized there was way too many of them... for her to take them on herself.

Suddenly Clones come rushing in... shooting down the droids.

Alia sighed in relief... and rushed off to find Obi Wan.

            ***************************
Extending from the wall of a small sinkhole there was a secret landing platform with a small Federation fighter sitting in the middle of it.

From a distance Alia watches as Obi Wan and General Grievous race out of a tunnel system and onto the landing platform... Alia rushes towards them.

Alia watches as Obi Wan jumps off Boga onto General Grievous's scooter, which knocked them both to the ground....

Obi Wan struggles to avoid the deadly blows from the brutal... unstoppable Droid.

Alia jumps onto Grievous... ripping his stomach plate loose, revealing the alien life forms gut encased in a bag... in his chest.

Grievous grabs Alia, and hoists her over his head.... and tosses her to the side.....

General Grievous then grabs Obi Wan and throws him across the platform....

Obi Wan dangles off the edge of the platform... Alia watches as he clutches the rim for dear life.

General Grievous walks towards Obi Wan... completely ignoring Alia, The droid grabs the staff and charges towards him... Alia watches as Obi Wan reaches out his hands and uses the force to retrieve the droids laser pistol..

Alia ignites her lightsaber and charges towards General Grievous and stabs him.

She watches as he explodes from the inside out... the smoldering droid fall to the ground. Alia had killed General Grievous.

Alia rushes towards the edge of the platform and lifts Obi Wan up... they both walked over towards the destroyed carcass.

"So uncivilized," Obi Wan said... turning towards Alia.

They both brushed themselves off.

Obi Wan throws the pistol onto the platform, picks up the staff and jumps on Boga... he turns to Alia and gives her his hand. She smiled and quickly took it... and jumped onto Boga.

The trusty beast rears up and takes off into the tunnel system.