"yes please I'm starved after that flight" my mom said

"hay come help me make food for you and mom" I said to her

"okay but while we do let me tell you about this boy I met🥰" she said

"oh boy" I said sarcasticly while walking into the kitchen.

"he's super cute I'm telling you Julie" she said while following me into the kitchen

"Hayley don't annoy her" my mom said to her

~Jayden pov

I just met my family now I'm in an Uber on my way to Annie's villa. I'll be there in 10 minutes.

12 minutes later...

So my timing was a little off what I'm here now who cares😂. I got out the Uber after being asked why I'm here by the security. I walked up to the door step. I'm kinda nervous😳. I'm wearing this outfit with my hair straightened and parted in the middle.

 I'm wearing this outfit with my hair straightened and parted in the middle

I have my vlog camera in my backpack. I just don't want to record seeing her again for the first time back together. I rang the door bell. The door opened 7 seconds later. Annie opened it. Her eyes widened for a second then a smile formed on her face. She hugged me.

"oh my god i missed you😩" she whined while holding me tightly. I held her tightly back. We didn't let go for at least 2 minutes. We hug for a long time it's normal to us😂. After that we broke the hug.

"come inside" she said with a smile. I came inside and she closed the door behind me. I saw Katie.

"hi jayden" she said with a smile while I walked over to her.

"hey mom i missed you" I said with a smile while hugging her and she hugged me back. Hayley came out the kitchen and ran to me.

"jay bae" she said with a smile then jumped into my arms.

"hay bug" I said with a smile while holding her. She's heavy now. I slammed her on the couch and she laughed and I giggled😂. Annie came over to me and hugged me from the side. She kissed my lips. It was a little peak. I don't like that. But I like when she kisses me so I'll take it😊.

"why aren't you at the studio?" I asked

"I don't go til 8 tonight" she said

"are you wearing my chain?" I asked her with a slight smile. She smiled then giggled softly.

"yeeeah😊" she said while blushing. I chuckled softly. Why is she literally perfect😍?

"you're so cute baby😍" I said softly

"you're so fine😩" she whined

"make me some food I'm hungry" I said to her

"come" she said while leading me to the kitchen. Once we got in the kitchen she sat up on the counter. She checked me out. Oouuuuhhhhh😩😍. I love when my girl check me out like yesss baby😩🤍.