Homeward bound

Your PoV

I am on the roof of a skyscraper, I still don't know why Ziran is being so confusing

Flashback

Ziran: "it will take time to remember.. don't worry about it"

"About what?"

Ziran: "just wait till it comes to you"

Flashback end

'What does he mean remember?'

Cindy: "(y/n)? You ok? You kinda ran off then.."

"It's a bit complicated..."

Cindy: "*sits next to me* I have time"
She blushes

"*sigh* how much do you know of the Naturals?"

Cindy: "you mean, like the old legends of people with the power of nature?"

"Kinda, it's more than just that, you see... a natural can have either a human, animal or elemental based power, like sense, a spider or ice"

"There are more powerful Naturals that can have more than one in each category, but its super rare that someone has two categories. So rare only two other people I 'know' have that power"

"I apparently have all three since I have a demon and a dragon spirit connected to my soul"

Cindy: "is that what's complicated?"

"Do you know about the eternity gems? Well they control the strongest power a natural can have. Red is physics, blue is dimension, yellow is space, green is time, orange is matter and purple is duplication."

"There are two more apparently, size, which is a white colour and Life, in a golden colour. The Life one though isn't the only 'artefact' a natural can use to control life"

The staff of life, and the eternity staff of creation are different, one has the spirit of a natural goddess who created plants and animals, the other can be used to create anything"

Cindy: "why did you bring it up?"

"... I want to remember my life before I came here... I want to know who I really am.. I think the gems have something I can do to remember"

The others climbed up next to us
Jessica: "so your a Natural, Huh?"

"... yeah.."

Kermit: "that's who you are"

Billy: "you don't need to rush yourself into anything dangerous for this though. So take your time while you can"

"*facepalm* how didn't I think of it before? Do you know any girls with green eyes and long honey coloured hair, purple eyes with long purple hair?"

All: "no?"

"How about, a strawberry blonde with blue eyes? A short pink hair and pink eyed girl?"

All: "no do you?"

"Kinda... they may be able too help me"

Timeskip brought to you by chibi (y/n) drawing with a crayon

The group are looking for a way home while I search for a clue to my past

'I mean I have time to figure things out, so why do I feel so, pushed to stay for a bit'

Anya: "(y/n) what are you doing outside?"

"Not sure just trying to think about some things, did I worry you?"

Anya: "*blush* o-oh I was a b-bit concerned"

"*smile* thanks, you know this dimension thing seems oddly familiar, not sure why"