ch2 knight of the lake part 1

(No one's pov)

Everyone looked at death a look of despair then before Olivia could speak the one the idiot's spoke yang  spoke.

Yang: what in oume's name are you she yelled at king hassan who looked lest then please because she said a name of a false god the old man of mountain eyes glowed red Olivia went paler then a spirit because the other idiot's started to talk crap about him then the ringing of the evening bell began again  king hassan started unleashes his noble phantasm Olivia instantly grabbed jaune gurp and put a force field around them king hassan started to move towards ruby first and started speaking.

Gramps: Hearken. The evening bell tolls thy name. Wings of death, will thou sever their head? Azrael gramps said has he severs ruby head then a another voice ring out zabaniya a red hand  touch yang's chest and a image of  a heart appeared in the hand the hand crouched the heart yang fell to the ground dead from heart being crushed then a man appeared with a skull mask to but the mask looked like it was nailed in the man head then a female voice said zabaniya a woman appeared out of nowhere in front of blake and kissed blake on lips then the woman stepped back then blake fell to the ground dead of poison then another female voice of zabaniya then hounded face hassan appeared and unleashed her other personality on wiees and nnpr they fell to dead the hassans despaired but gramps looked at them with on eye lit on blue fire and he was no were to be seen Olivia snapped her fingers the dead bodys despaired then jaune's grup went back to the way they were the screen lists up.

Searching
Searching
Searching
Found lancelot du lac fate stay night.

The screen turns on.

A seventeen year old boy was fighting  for his life against against a man in a blue spandex with a crimson red spear the man's azura blue hair ponytail waving in the wind 

the teenager has red hair brown eyes   he wearing a highschool uniform which all brown  his name shirou emiya