Chapter 23: Cassidy...?

Start from the beginning

You walked around, shuttering slightly with the Coldness of the Room. You walked over to the Cork Board and saw all of the Drawings Tacked to it. The Drawings where drawn very Crudely, like they where done in a Hurry. Drawings of Black Beast's jumped out at you, some had a bit of color, but again, not much except for Black and White. You recognized some of the Monsters in the Drawings, like Cthulhu, or just your standard Drawing of a Zombie. There where also some song Lyrics with the names of the songs that where Written out and Tacked to the Board. There was one that caught your eye and it was called Happy Pills. You read through it, instantly getting the message, which was that it was about Drugs. You turned away from the Board and made it to the other side of the Bed. What you saw on that side made you Instantly jump back in shock, dropping the phone, and stepping back, hearing a 'Crunch' as you stepped back.

Cassidy was propped up in the corner, her hair a mess and her shirt missing(Finally, some good fucking Nudes), although her Bra was still on(not that a bra would cover anything, Classify has a Flat-Chest). Her eyes where open and Bloodshot and her mouth was hanging open. Her Torso was Slashed into a Large 'I' shape, her intestines pulled out in every which way. Dried Blood was all over her face, like the red Liquid had been smeared over her Lightly Freckled Face. Blood was also smeared over her Torso, which kinda Highlighted the parts where her Ribs Stuck out slightly. It looked like she had put up a Fight, because her Hair was a Mess and you saw Bruises on her Arms. You covered your mouth and instantly ran out of there, not bothering to Pick up Cassidy's phone nor bothering to turn the light off. You just ran out of there and closed the Door. You leaned on the door, mouth still covered, and slowly slid down until you where sitting on the Floor.
Your heart was hammering in your chest, making you shake uncontrollably. You felt tears leak out from your eyes. You didn't know why you where Crying, Cassidy was always kind of Rude to you, and she was also kind of Annoying, but she was also Kind of Sweet...? Where you crying out of Frustration? Shock? You honestly  had no clue. You pulled your Knees to your Chest and wrapped your arms around your Legs, placing your Head on your knees.

Why was all of this happening to you?
_____________________

It's like I'm pumping out Filler Chapter after Filler Chapter, but I honestly need to Rebuild on this shit after the whole 'Y/n is going home' chapters
Next chapter  will probably  explain what happened to Cassidy and probably expand on her Character Arc a bit more.
And by now, you should all probably know that Cassidy is a Drug addict, and that will actually play a part in the next chapter.

I also really like Killing off my own Characters??? Like, I once made two things that I never Published with my TMNT OC, Fiona.
In one she gets Hanahaki and fucking Died, but she gets pulled back at the Last Moment(she had Surgery to get it out of her, and we all know, if you have Hanahaki and you get Surgery to get it out, you turn into an Emotionless Fuck[Actually, Fiona was an Emotionless Fuck to begin with, so that didn't really change anything])
And then in the Other one she gets Slaughtered by the Shredder to Prove a Point that she isn't Weak just because she doesn't have a Shell(she's a Fennec Fox), and she actually dies in that one, but she gets Resurrected at some point so :P

Unrelated: I think my Little Sister accidentally made a CoronaVirus Joke yesterday.
So, We where eating Lunch, and she dropped something, so she went under the table to get it, and she Bumped her head on the Table, so I jokingly said " Now all of China Knows you're here." Because, y'know, Mulan(there's apart in it where one of the guards at the very beginning lights something on fire[I'm not Chinese so idk what that was] and he says that, so ye-)
And she said " All of China's almost Dead" and I-
I cannot make this shit up even if I tried, wtf

It also snowed The Day before Yesterday, so I'm here to share the One picture I took(I didn't  want to drop my Phone in the Snow, so I just ran outside, took one picture, and then ran back inside to put my phone back)
This is of my Backyard, btw:

It also snowed The Day before Yesterday, so I'm here to share the One picture I took(I didn't  want to drop my Phone in the Snow, so I just ran outside, took one picture, and then ran back inside to put my phone back)This is of my Backyard, btw:

I feel like I'm running out of stuff to talk about on these End Notes, so I'm just gonna say this: The Character Designs in Digimon remind me of the Character Designs in Codename Kids Next Door
Idk why, It just does

Kk, I'm done, BAII!