Chaoter 30: ㄅ◊㎡∑ɬサⅰиб サ∑∆レɬサㄚ

You guys: You're just Updating so you can talk about Random Shit in the Beginning and End notes
Me:*Insert me Gasping vigorously like you guys hurt my Feelings* Th-That is not True! I updated so you guys can have something Good to Read during Quarantine!
[Insert you guys scrolling through a Shitty and Rushed Chapter]
Me at the End note: Anyways, I wanted to talk about this thing that I saw yesterday-

Btw, for those of you who are also Very Gay for Barb from Trolls: World Tour, I'm working on the X Reader and I already have Six chapters done, and I'll Publish it when I I get Ten Chapters Done
(Also, I'm just gonna call Long Horse Long Horse because that's easier than calling him your Skeleton Horse Friend)

You woke up on the Couch after the Lion had completely Torched your Face. ' It was a dream' You told yourself as you looked around the Dark Living Room. You looked down and saw that someone had covered you up with a Blanket. You heard no Bones Cracking and felt Nothing Push against your Face, so Long Horse wasn't in the room with you for some reason, which struck you with Confusion because he followed you Every where. You stood up and started stumbling around the Darkness, trying to find a Lamp to turn on. After a while of Frustration, you gave up and blindly walked into the Kitchen, fumbling for the Light switch until you finally got it turned on. You stepped back a bit however, shocked to see that the Table and Counter where filled with Green Cans with Green Ducks on them. Some of the Cans where Tipped over and you saw Dark Red Chunks of Meat spilled out of them with Green Chunks of Hair stuck in it. You cautiously walked deeper into the Kitchen, avoiding the little Puddles of Dark Liquid on the Hardwood Floor. It looked like Blood, but you weren't Sure. You suddenly slipped and landed on your Back Painfully. You groaned and tried to pull your self up but instantly stopped once you saw that the Scenery Changed. You where now Sitting on a Hard Concrete Room. It was Cold and very Claustrophobic. There was a Hospital Bed pushed up against he Wall, right Beside you, and infront of you was another Wall with a TV Propped up on it. You where shocked to see that Manny was on the TV, along with a Girl with Olive Skin and Green, Scruffy hair and a Taller Man with Red Hair that had white Stripes in it. The Girl was wearing a Light Grey Sweater and the Man was dressed up like he was a Butcher. You couldn't hear what the two where saying to Manny, so you assumed that the TV was Muted.

You heard a Moan of Discomfort from the Hospital Bed beside you so you Pulled yourself up and looked at who was in the Bed. It was a Male with Tan skin and Green hair. ".. Robin?" You whispered, but Robin didn't respond, so you assumed that he didn't Hear you. " Robin!" You said Louder, still no Response. You heard Buzzing from Beside you, in the Floor. You looked down and saw a Phone with a Huge Crack in the Screen. It was Vibrating and you bent down and Picked it up. It was Vibrating because someone was Calling it, the Contact name was 'Lasgana Queen', not that that means anything to the story. Not thinking twice about it, you answered the Call. " Hello?"

" What's that?" You jumped, the phone falling onto the Kitchen table. You looked and saw the Girl with Green hair Standing beside you. You didn't notice it as soon as it happened, but you where suddenly in the Brightly Lit Kitchen, not a Can of that Weird stuff to be seen. " Um.. Pardon?" " Why'd you have this?" The Girl picked up the Sandwich you where just Holding up to your Face with her Thumb and Index finger, like she was holding up a Peice of Trash. " I-" " You know what could happen to you if you Eat this, Right?" The girl Pestered, cutting you off. " I don't-" " 'ere, Try this." The girl Carelessly Tossed the Sandwich over her Shoulder and Slid a Can over to you. It was Already Opened with its Lid Peeled back, and it had Steam coming from it, like it had just been cooked(Because in the Actual DHMIS episode we see a Can of it in the Microwave, so-). It also had a Plastic Fork in it already. You looked at the Girl with an Unsure Expression on your face. She just Smiled back at you, which Eased you a little. You grabbed the Can and pulled it Closer to you, pulling out the Fork. A Big Chunk of Meat was already on the Fork, and as you pulled it out of the Can, a Crimson Liquid was Steadily dripping down from it. You stared at it with a Look of Concern before you Lifted the Meat on the Fork up to your Lips. You bit into the 'Mystery Meat' and your eyes Widened in Surprise. It tasted... Good. You moaned a little because of how good it was and felt some of the Red Liquid trail from the Meat down to the Edges of your Mouth and Down your face.