O6 ʚ

--------------------- 𝑃𝑂𝑉; wooyoung

he sat timidly in 3rd period, staring out the window by which his seat resided unalloyed with the rest. the teacher continued to ramble on about some maths equations that weren't useless but wooyoung deemed them to be. his mind was deep in other places that he didn't necessarily want to be in, but couldn't help thinking about them nonetheless.

san was one of those things - the gorgeous, irresistible for some, confusing boy that confessed to wanting to kiss him and then breaking down crying in front of him.

wooyoung wasn't sure he wanted to understand either, for he had too much confusion already - his sexuality was one thing.

he vividly recalled san yelling at him to leave, after breaking down for no apparent reason. the only thing he could think of were his own harsh remarks regarding sleeping in san's bed.

though at the time he didn't see them to be that hurtful, and he gathered by their minimum history of conversation that san didn't seem to care about a lot of things.

however that simply wasn't the case.

san had more depth to him than what wooyoung had preconceived, ultimately deeming him as a deep ocean rather than a shallow puddle, or a vast sky rather than a restricted window.

whether wooyoung would set sail in that ocean or take off in that sky was a much harder arbitration.

he had noticed that san hadn't attended class, or any of their classes on that matter. he was curious notwithstanding his desire to stay out of san's mystifying predicament.

there was also an element of concern - san had been crying histerically afterall.

so lost in his thoughts, the sound of the bell quickly awoke him and he jolted as the loud sound pounded the school walls.

yeosang and seonghwa approached him while he climbed out of his seat.

"can seonghwa hang out with us, woo?" his best friend asked, and wooyoung scoffed.

"as long as you don't bring over mingi and his rotten fruity bunch."

wooyoung really hated the thought of having to spend even a minute around mingi and his friends. song mingi, min suga, im changkyun, jeong yunho and supposedly park seonghwa were all irritating when you faced them as a group.

seonghwa shrugged. "they're not that bad when you get to know them-"

wooyoung refused to accept the light blond's opinion. "they're all homophobic as fuck. i personally don't take that lightly."

seonghwa looked at yeosang, who gave him the same look.

"i don't like it either but that's how they deal with-" yeosang began but seonghwa covered his mouth.

"they just don't understand - they haven't ever met an openly gay person. but they're understanding, i guess." seonghwa said defensively.

"i dont want to be near mingi, period." wooyoung said, pouting. yeosang and seonghwa sighed.

"fine, let's go get a table."

the three walked in the direction of the canteen, wooyoung in silence but yeosang and seonghwa chatting very lively. yeosang would occasionally glance over at wooyoung, and wooyoung would glance back as if to say he was fine, even before yeosang asked.

they sat down at the chosen table, staring back and forth, waiting for someone to say something.

yeosang started up, bring up the project.