Prologue

There were once three prosperous kingdoms. Food was plenty, harvest was good, political alignments were fair and at peace. The kingdom of Crozadia was a land of plenty. Lots of lands and near the sea. The people of Crozadia were strong and fair. Together, they can face anything. The kingdom of Ushevell was known for its opportunities. Shrouded in mist and near a marsh, the kingdom was well hidden and protected. The people of Ushevell were determined and courageous. The kingdom of Aibepeakar is one amazing place. Surrounded in magical mist and forest, the kingdom is well protected from those who wish to harm. The kingdom is no ordinary kingdom. The kingdom of Aibepeakar is home to magical creatures. Elves, fairies, unicorns, etc....you name it. The kingdoms as you would say were living their best times. Until one day...

Out of nowhere, the kingdom of Aibepeakar raged war on Crozadia and Ushevell. The war was horrific. So many and so much fell that day. For years, this went on and never stopped. To this day, the kingdoms of Crozadia and Ushevell never want anything to do with the kingdom of Aibepeakar and remain separate. As time went on, generations only knew of the hatred for each other instead of the time of peace they once had. 

Generations later:

The kingdoms of Ushevell and Crozadia longed for heirs. The kings and queens were both getting up there with age and feared there would be no bloodline to carry on. Until one miraculous day, both, Crozadia and Ushevell were blessed with a prince and princesses.

Present Day:

"Your Royal Highness, we will welcome you......The Royal Family of Crozadia," the steward of Ushevell announced.

"Let them in," King Emeren demanded.

The doors opened to reveal the royal family. First came King Zephyr and Queen Eitherea. Behind them were their little girls, Jasira and Mirabelle. Jasira being the eldest by a few minutes. 

They approached the king and queen of Ushevell and bowed.

As soon as they stood back up, King Emeren sat up from his throne and walked up to King Zephyr.

"It's good to see you old friend," King Emeren said as they embraced in a friendly hug.

"I know. It's been a while," King Zephyr replied.

They pulled apart. 

Then out came a young boy from behind his mother, Queen Zamora. 

"I want to introduce you to our son, Prince Nikolai," King Emeren said.

"Ah, what a fine young man he'll be. I believe he is the same age as my youngest, Princess Mirabelle," King Zephyr said as he indicated for her to come out from behind him.

Princess Mirabelle came out and shyly approached Prince Nikolai. They both stared at each other and then back at their parents.

"Go on. Greet the young prince," King Zephyr said.

The princess looked back at the prince.

"Nice to meet you, Prince Nikolai," the young princess said as she courtesy.

The young prince, out of shyness, went back behind his mother.

"Nikolai, be polite and greet her," Queen Zamora quietly demanded.

The young prince sighed and approached the princess one more time.

"Nice to meet you, Princess Mirabelle," the prince bowed and grabbed Mirabelle's hand in for a kiss for politeness.

Mirabelle looked away out of embarrassment and blushed a bit.

King Zephyr, Queen Eitherea, King Emeren, and Queen Zamora all looked at each other with gazes of hope and excitement.

And from then on, the two kings and queens declared that every year, they would come together in hopes that their children grow to fall in love.