Arranged Marriage: To A Guy Oh Hell No! (Chapter 14)

SETH POV     

            Seeing Blake standing there in front of me really took a toll on my heart. It ached to see him again, and just when I was starting to soothe myself of this pain. I just hate how these types of things happen.

            “Blake, what are you doing here?” I said with tears starting to fill my eyes. “And I’m not crying, I’m frustrated.”

            “Of course you are.” Blake moved closer to me putting one sexy leg in front of the other. I couldn’t help but stare. He soon came closer to the bed and sat down. I flinched and moved away from him. “I love you, Seth.”

            “No, Blake, don’t say things like that when you don’t mean it. I love you and you know it, but you don’t love me or you wouldn’t have said what you did. Why, Blake? Why did you say such horrible things to me? I would have done anything for you. I loved you and you call me a jinx. I hate you Blake. I hate you!”

            “I know that you hate me. I know, but I do love you. I don’t know why, but I know that every time that I come out of that stupid hospital I always find a way to hurt you. If you come back with me I promise, on my life, that I would make it up to you and I will love you forever.”

            “I can’t go back to your mansion. I just can’t deal with it. I don’t want to hurt anymore. Please, stop hurting me. It hurts when you say mean things to me, and when you don’t listen to me. I don’t want to have to hear and feel any pain. My heart can’t take anymore abuse. I don’t know what I would do if you hurt me again. I mean now was just attempted suicide what’s next. Taking a bullet in my head?”

            “I won’t do anything to hurt you ever again.”

            “But how do I know that? How do I KNOW that you won’t hurt me every again?”

            “You don’t, but you have to take a chance. I mean I never hit you or beat you right?”

            “Yes but..”

            “NO! No buts. I just want you come home to me.”

            “I am home. I am with my mother. Home is with people who love you and well I don’t feel loved by you sometimes. I try to start talking and you would just shut me out of your life at times. There was once where you shut me out of your study. I just wanted to help you with your essay assignment and you just shunned me like I was some kind of slave that you could talk to like that.”

            “I am so sorry for doing that, it’s just that I wanted to do it on my own and prove to myself that I could do something without your help.”

            “Asking for help is not a bad thing, Blake.”

            “I just have to know. Seth, do you love me?”

            “Yes, Blake, I love you with all my heart. I love you because you are my soul mate. My heart chose you to become swooned over for some reason. I don’t know why, but it did and here I am. Sitting on a bed in my mother’s house crying over the very sexy man right next to me.”

            “I love you, and that is all I need to know that you are a special person. Only a Special person can get into my heart, and you are him.”

            “I don’t know Blake. I just don’t know what I am going to do. Why are there so many complications in out romantic relationship, and not some others?”

            “I don’t know Seth. I don’t have the answers to anything that is going on or what might happen.”

            “If you love me, then you would allow my mother to move into the house and make me part owner.”

            “I will have the lawyers start on the paperwork. I love you Seth, then will you move back in?”

            “No. I will not move in until I heal and stay with my mother. I hope that you understand. I’m sorry, but this is the way that this has to go down. I hate it, but my heart has to heal and feel the passion for you again. A broken heart doesn’t mend until it has had time.”

            “I completely understand what is going to happen. I am willing to give you time, but promise me that you will come back to me someday.”

            “I promise that I will let my heart chose when to come back to you. When I heal and I know that I am ready I will come back and let everything fall into place.”

            “I love you.” Blake said to me.

            “I love you, too, Blake.” We laid there all day and night just in each other’s heat and warmth.

STJTHAN