7 - Inferior

Lan Zhan quickly prepared Wei Ying before aligning Wei Ying and thrusting into him. Wei Ying moaned as he clutched Lan Zhan's shoulders.

Lan Zhan reminded himself to control before getting up and carrying Wei Ying to the bed. They both enjoyed the pleasure they felt as Lan Zhan walked to the bed.

Lan Zhan carefully placed Wei Ying on the bed, then started thrusting into him slowly while leaving his marks.

"F-Faster please..." Wei Ying moaned as he urged Lan Zhan on. Lan Zhan still thrusted slowly but deeper and would pause for a moment when he is buried deep in Wei Ying, feeling the pleasure.

Wei Ying pulled Lan Zhan in for a kiss as he wrapped his legs around Lan Zhan, wanting more. "Mn... Faster..." Wei Ying begged and Lan Zhan started speeding up.

Wei Ying moaned in satisfaction as he held Lan Zhan tighter, feeling the need to release. A few more thrusts and Wei Ying cummed, followed by Lan Zhan who cummed outside.

Wei Ying blushed as usual and Lan Zhan loves that this never changed. "A-Again..." Wei Ying whispered and Lan Zhan let out a small smirk. "Anything you want, Wei Ying"

The next day, Wei Ying was pouting. "Lan Zhan, my back is sore!" Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying and carried him as they made their way to visit BaoShan SanRen.

BaoShan SanRen greeted them and gave Wei Ying a bowl of medicine. "Master, why do you keep giving me this for the past few months? It tastes awful, it's so bitter"

BaoShan SanRen smiled "It's good for you and your baby" Wei Ying's jaw dropped "Master, you knew?"

Lan Zhan was also surprised. BaoShan SanRen only nodded with a chuckle and urged Wei Ying to drink it. Afterwards, Wei Ying shared the good news with Wen Qing and Wen Ning.

If it was hard to make Lan Zhan stay away from Wei Ying, it was impossible now. Lan Zhan stuck by Wei Ying's side as much as he could, and Wei Ying loved Lan Zhan's company.

You would see Lan Zhan running around, trying to fulfil Wei Ying's requests. Especially since Wei Ying's mood can change in the snap of a finger.

Lan QiRen tried to hide his excitement but he would order the disciples to cook up some tonic soup everyday and always asks the doctor to check up on Wei Ying.

A week later, the juniors went on weekly night hunts with Jin Ling and Ouyang ZiZhen. Each time, while ZiZhen and JingYi were joking and talking, Jin Ling would find a chance to lead SiZhui away.

"Aish, they disappeared by themselves again?" Jin Ling acted frustrated. "It's fine, this way we can cover more areas" SiZhui said with a slight smile.

Jin Ling knows how he felt towards SiZhui but could not say it out. What if SiZhui doesn't like him? What if it makes things awkward between them? What if they can't even be friends?

But Jin Ling noticed how SiZhui treats him better than the others and Ouyang ZiZhen had been putting ideas in his head. So maybe he has a chance?

Meanwhile, SiZhui felt a little inferior. A Wen descendant trying to be with the heir of Lanling Jin Sect? The brighter Jin Ling shone, the more inferior he felt.

"SiZhui, have you had your first love?" Jin Ling asked and SiZhui froze "W-What?" Jin Ling glanced over then looked straight "Did you ever fall in love with someone?"

"W-Why the sudden question? Does Young Master Jin have someone he loves?" SiZhui asked and Jin Ling frowned "Until when are you going to call me Young Master Jin? You let me call you SiZhui so call me Jin Ling too. Aren't we friends?"

"Ah, yes... friends... Jin Ling" SiZhui said and Jin Ling nodded as he whispered "That's better" After a little silence Jin Ling spoke up "So do you have someone you like?"

SiZhui pressed his lips in a line "N-No..." Jin Ling took a deep breath and put on his arrogant aura. "That's good. Then how about me?"

"W-What?!" SiZhui was taken aback. Jin Ling pointed to himself as he tok a step towards SiZhui "Me! Do you want to try me?"

"I-I..." SiZhui stammered as he shook his head and Jin Ling felt hurt "Why? Am I not good?" SiZhui immediately shook his head "Y-You... You are too good..."

Jin Ling smiled a smug smile and felt happy from that praise "So if I'm good, will you try me?" SiZhui hesitated a little before asking "Do you like me?"

Jin Ling bit his lower lip. He has mustered his courage as his mother encouraged him to. He can't back away now so might as well take it further. "I love you. Since Uncle Wei brought you to see me since young"

SiZhui blushed "Me too... Jin Ling, I love you! But I'm a Wen descendant and you're the heir of Lanling Jin Sect and I'm not as good as you and..."

Jin Ling held SiZhui's hand and SiZhui stopped talking. "Haven't Uncle Wei been teaching you not to feel inferior? You weren't part of what the Wens did. You're the adopted son of Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian, the top two cultivators! There's no need for you to feel inferior!"

SiZhui looked down, not saying anything "A Yuan... I loved you for so long, I've even thrown my pride away for you, won't you give me a chance?" Jin Ling said with a pout.

SiZhui was still unsure but he decided to be a little greedy in this moment. In the future if Jin Ling doesn't want him anymore, at least he has the memories now.

SiZhui smiled and nodded. Jin Ling was so happy he jumped and hugged SiZhui. All of a sudden, "A Ling" Jin Ling froze as he slowly tore away from SiZhui.

"Say it again" Jin Ling said and SiZhui who was surprised, smiled "A Ling" Jin Ling smiled widely "A Yuan"

They then held hands as they collected firewood. Reaching back to the camp, SiZhui wanted to take back his hand but Jin Ling held it tight.

"A Ling, what are you doing?" SiZhui whispered as he tried to take his hand back again. Jin Ling held tighter "Why are you letting go?"

"There are people here!" SiZhui whispered again and Jin Ling frowned "So? Are you embarrassed that I am holding your hand in front of them?"

"It should be the other way round..." SiZhui whispered as he looked to the side. Jin Ling leaned in "Stop that. If you continue, I'll kiss you in front of them"

"K-Kiss?!" SiZhui widened his eyes as he stepped back, his face evidently red, making Jin Ling smirk contently. "Can we go now?"

SiZhui nodded his head and followed behind Jin Ling. JingYi and ZiZhen went up to them and SiZhui mentally prepared himself for whatever criticism was going to come. He just hoped it wouldn't hurt Jin Ling.