Chapter 11 - My Love

Start from the beginning

'Lan Zhan.. Are you ignoring your baby boy.. Just end the meeting.. I want to spend time with you.. Don't you want too..' Let's wait a little.. The meeting will end soon.. I kept my backpack on the sofa and leaves the room without saying anything.. There is a small cafeteria in the floor.. Most of them knows me so they greets me.. I stood near the big glass window looking outside..

Why I'm so upset.. I feel so jealous when someone so close to him.. I pouts and lean on the railing.. Stupid girl..

Yibo POV

This little witch.. She makes my wei ying upset.. 'Serves him Right.. Yibo do you still think he is best for you.. A mere servant son.. That's why his family abandoned him..' I glared at her.. 'He attend his sister's marriage like a guest.. What an unlucky boy.. He loves you because you are rich and hot.. He doesn't have any feelings for you.. He..'

'Fuck off..' She stopped talking and looked at me with wide eyes.. 'One more word about my zhan then I will rip off your head.. Get out..' I closed the laptop and pushed her away from me.. 'He is not a bitch like you.. I know about him.. I know how much he loves me..'

'Y-yibo.. You are swearing.. You know who I am.. Your childhood friend.. He changed you.. You hurt me because of him.. Why?..'

'He is my everything.. I want to slap you so bad but I'm controlling myself now.. I know your father is my uncle's best friend so for him I leave you now..' Suddenly we heard a knock and it's wen qing..

'Wen Qing.. Next meeting arrange it with her father.. I don't want to see her in our company..' I said.. I don't know where is he now.. 'In cafeteria.. Waiting for you..' Wen Qing said..

'I don't want to see her when I return..' Wen qing nodded her head.. I leaves the cabin and went to the cafeteria.. I ignored her screams.. I loosened my tie and saw my wei near the glass window looking outside.. I saw some staffs who were enjoying their little break.. On seeing me they bowed and continued what they are doing.. I nodded my head and stood behind my little bunny.. I sneaked my hands into his small waist and pulled him closer towards me..

'L-lan zhan..' He tried to get away from my grip.. 'T-they will see us.. M-move..'

'Stay..' He stopped struggling but he didn't look at me.. His eyes were on the city.. His shirt is still unbuttoned showing of his chest.. I buttoned up his shirt.. 'I thought you will take long.. Sorry for disturbing your meeting..."

'You are not.. Don't apologise...' I remember what gege said about our marriage.. 'Wei Ying.. Let's go out today..' He looked at me with wide eyes.. 'Like a date..' He asked..

'Mnn..' He smiled at me.. 'But I think you still have work.. I don't want to disturb you..' I rest my head on his shoulder..

'Why did you left me alone.. You know I don't like her.. She is trying to hurt you..' He holds my hand and intertwined our fingers.. 'I know but seeing her so close to you it..' I kissed him on his cheeks.. 'Lan zhan we are still in office.. Why are you so touchy.. What will others think about their CEO being lovey dovey with a boy..'

'I don't care..' I drag him to my cabin.. Others who were present in the cafeteria looked at us with wide eyes but I don't care.. As long as my love is with me I don't care what the others think.. Yeah I'm gay but only for him.. This ethereal boy who stole my stone heart.. Who made me fall in love for him so deep.. Who make me smile with just a simple touch..