Uncertainty

Uncertainty

__________________________________

The silently focus Miracle is left one-by-one by the curious teammates, but was never disturb fearing his sister-figures wrath if they disturb his thinking. The said sister-figure gathered the red head's necessary things, then finally went to her very own self-proclaimed little brother.

"Hey... Shouyou.. Hey.... Shouyou!" the Miracle was shook gently by his sister, who look at him worriedly. "Yes.. nee-chan?" questioned by the red head at the concern blonde at his side.

"Are you okay..?" the red headed faked a smile and nodded at the blonde, who frown at his attitude, but quickly washed away the frown before the orange head notice it and replaced it with a smile.

"Come on, the team is waiting for us outside" the Seventh tilted his head in confusion, the blonde quickly explained that the team has made a decision to hangout together.

"Okay! I'll be right back nee-chan!" the sunshine run to the changing room to take-off his sweaty uniform off and put on a fresh white t-shirt and jogging pants before going outside the room and take his sports bag from his sister (Yuri not Natsu, who is Hinata Shouyou's little sister in canon).

"Shouyou!/Hinata! Are you okay!?" the bald---- "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?"--no-no sorry I mean---Tanaka and the short--"HUUUH!?"--- I apologize ahem I mean---Nishinoya jumped at their junior in concerned, which the said boy welcomed happily to the relief of the others at the back especially to Yuri who released her breathe unconsciously.

"Hehehe~ Tanaka-sempai, Nishinoya-sempai I'm fine! No need to worry about me!" the first year beamed at his two concerned seniors, who in turn beamed at their favorite underclassman.

"Who the hell was that?" the threatening voice of Kageyama

""Uh... that was my former volleyball teammate from Teikou, Shuichirou Yuki" Hinata quitely answered, his eyes dimming at the thought of his former teammates from Teikou. Yuri took noticed of this, as Hinata's eyes began becoming darker.

"Are you really that afraid of your former teammates?" questioned by (Ba)Kageyama to the Miracle. Unaware of the internal conflict inside Hinata.

Two certain third years bought popcorns with another third year trying to stop his mischievous friends who wanted to watch some little drama. The two 'shh'  Asahi from stopping them from watching. Asahi sighed knowing there's no stopping the two.

Ah.. am I really that afraid of them..? But.. if it's them.... I..

I.. do– 

"I don't know"

Kageyama's eyes widen at the uncertain tone of response of the usually energetic certain Miracle.

Yuri cross her arms at Kageyama, who noticed it and try to change subject immediately before Hinata began come back to his catatonic state. "Boke, do you a pork bun?"

"Hmm.. AH! YEAH I WANT SOME! GIMME KAGEYAMA!" his eyes began to come back to it's normal amber eyes.

"Uwaa! Ish sho delish~" eyes twinkling Hinata beamed at his watching seniors around him. Hmm..? Why are Sawamura-senpai and Suga-senpai eating popcorns? Hinata tilted his head at the two third years.

"Nee-nee senpai taichi.. why  are you eating popcorns?" the two look at each other and answered Hinata's question. "It's nothing.. we just want to eat popcorn Hinata-kun"

"Ah.. okay! Can I have some?"

"Of course! Here have some popcorns"

"Thanks senpai!"

One third year, five second years and four first years sweatdrop at the sight in front of them.  Tsukishima sigh 'What a dumbass' and he walk away with Yamaguchi run after him 'Tsuuukkkiii waiiit for me!!'

All of them split up, after finishing eating their share of pork buns (and popcorns).

__________________________________

Meanwhile in the Unknown

"$#!^0 did you really found Aether and Helios?" the figure sitting on the throne questioned the kneeling figure.

"Yes sir.. two of them are––" the kneeling figure continued informing the seated figure.

"Then we shall proceed our plans, when the Great Seven –––––––– has been gathered" declared by the man seated on the throne. The kneeling figure disappeared in front of the man, the man emptily gaze at the grand throne room.

__________________________________

Back to the Hinata and Yuri

A shiver run through Hinata's back, Yuri noticing it worriedly asked the tangerine head first year. Hinata reassured the worried blonde that he's fine. The two walk back to their homes, unknown to the disastrous (confusing) future of Hinata Shouyou.