A Grand Flashback

Start from the beginning

7 years later

"Wake up Benny! Wake up,Wake up, WAKE UP!" The young student known as Y/N yells at the sleeping Ben while shaking him

Ben continues to be immersed in his sleep as Y/N groans.

He then gets a bright idea,

"Then I guess he won't mind if...." he then tiptoes over time Ben's desk and quickly grabs Solo saber,
"I borrow this for a moment."

He then quietly steps out of Ben's hut and while making sure nobody's around to see him, he darts to the forest.

He then makes sure he has enough space between the academy and himself before holding Ben's lightsaber in front of him.

He activates the blue blade and he is instantly mesmerized,

"Wow! My first time holding a real lightsaber..... cool!"

He then starts to swing it in front of him, using techniques Luke taught with sticks, he notices the Saber is much heavier.

How does Luke and the older kids swing this so effortlessly

Ben finally wakes up, groggy as usual and stretches out.

Maybe it was just me, but swore I heard...

He then goes over to his table and can't find his lightsaber

That damn brat! I knew it!

Ben then puts on his Jedi cloak and boots and runs out

When I get my hands on that slimy kid.....

Y/N continues to swing around Ben's weapon in a playful manner, cutting into trees and imaging taking down enemies.

"I can't wait to get my o- WOAH!" He suddenly yells as his body is being pulled by his arm with the force.

"What the heck is going o-" he suddenly feels a hand grip his wrist, he looks up and laughs nervously as Ben glares at him.

"H-h-HEY Benny! Nice of you to drop by..."

Ben simply grabs his lightsaber back as Y/N falls to the ground.

"What did I say about touching my belongings?!"

Y/N then looks up at Ben again, "All I did was get the hang of a saber."

"Cause god knows anything else of yours aint worth much...." he whispers to himself

"What did you say?" Ben directs at the child

"N-nothing."

Ben rolls his eyes as he helps Y/N up,
"Come on, it's almost time for training." Ben slightly smiles as he walks away, but looks down when he sees Y/N holding his hand and smiling widely.

Ben slightly chuckles, rolls his eyes but continues to walk to the temple with the child in hand.

Luke is seen standing up amongst young students that are seated down on the ground.

"Today's lesson will focus on t-" he stops as he seems Ben and Y/N coming into view from the forest.

"Hey Master Luke!" Y/N yells out cheerfully while waving

"Quiet!" Ben whispers to Y/N as he looks forward before they eventually reach the group

"And do tell why you two are coming out the forest this early."