But Hana was seated there looking at rahmaan with love. She stood up and walked toward rahmaan. He was lost in his thoughts.

Hana was walking toward rahmaan completely lost, she didn't realize  when she step on rose's thorn. She came to her sense when she felt sharp pain. Painful gasp escape her mouth making rahmaan to looked toward her.

"What happened?" He asked concerned as he came close to her.

"I don't know.... I think.... It's hurting" she said gesture toward her feet while holding Rahmaan's shoulder tightly.

He bend down on his knees to examine her feet. He saw title amount blood there. After he done examine He stood up.

He looked at Hana and saw her lip quivering and tear filled eyes. He smiled looking at her and shook his head before he picked her in his arms bridal style. She gasp at his sudden action.

"What are you doing?" She asked her eyes widened as she looked here and there.

"Taking you to your room" he said simply.

He went inside her room and closed the door with his foot.

Rahmaan place her on bed while he sat on ground and placed her foot oh his knees.

He was looking at her feet while Hana was looking at him thinking about how rahmaan behaved when they talked about her marriage. She couldn't help but smiled.

Rahmaan look up only to find her smiling looking at him.

"What's so funny?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"I love you" that words slipped her mouth. His eyes grew wide at her sudden confession. But that soon replace by his smirked.

He took out that thorn from her feet making Hana yelp in sudden pain. A tear escape her eyes. He stood up and sat beside her.

"Why did you hurt me?" She asked with pout.

"I help you" he said and held his palm in front of her. She looked at his palm and saw small thorn.

"Your such a crybaby... It's just a rose's thorn.. and your crying like someone stable a knife in you" he said and chuckled while wiping her tears.

"Why you said that?" Rahmaan asked after a while and Hana new what he talking about.

"What?" She asked innocently.

" You know what I am talking about" he said narrowing his eyes.

"No... I don't know what your talking about" she said again innocently like she didn't know anything.

"Accha... You don't know?" He asked and she nodded.

"Okay" with that he pushed her to the bed and got on top of her. She looked at him wide eyes.

"What are you doing?" She asked and tried to push him but he grabbed her wrists and pinned it over her head.

"Now.. tell me... why you said that suddenly?" He asked Again. Hana's heart beats started running faster with this closeness.

"I didn't.. said.. anything"  she stammered.

"I see.. you want to play" he stated and came close to her ear.

"Then play" he whispered and nibble her earlobe. Hana started shivering she felt butterflies in her stomach.

"Maan... Please leave me" she whispered feeling afraid of her own feelings.

" Not untill you say.. why you suddenly confess your love?" He whispered.

"Because...." She paused rahmaan looked at her into her eyes.