Rematch (Part II)

Start from the beginning

Kylo charges his right arm with force lightning as he dashes towards the Jedi and clotheslines him hard.

Y/N gasps as he falls hard on his back but gets up soon after,

Y/N then blocks a downward slash from Kylo, parries it and goes for a slash at Kylo's thigh.
Kylo easily parries it and goes for a strike at Y/N neck. Y/N ducks and spears Kylo down to the ground. Both their lightsaber come out their hands as Y/N gets up first.

Kylo charges his hands with force lightning but Y/N dashes first and delivers a 1-2 combo, a hit to Kylo's head and one in his chest. Kylo swings wildly at Y/N, which he dodges and jumps up and knees Kylo's directly in the chin.

"ARRGH!" Kylo lets out as he falls on his back, he gets angry and uses the force to grip objects and hurls them at the Jedi. Y/N moves to the side to dodge a huge pipe but gets hit in the back with another one.

"Shit!" He yells out as he tries to dodge more and more. He then looks at Kylo, picks up his lightsaber, and throws it, cutting into Kylo's shoulder.

"RRRAAAAHHHH!" Kylo yells, more in anger, not pain. He throws a powerful surge of force lightning at Y/N, but this time, Y/N sticks his hand out and deflects it, causing it to redirect towards Kylo, who is hit with his own attack. He painfully grunts as he struggles to get on his feet. Y/N uses force pull and drags Kylo towards him, the former stormtroopers calls his weapon back to his hand, raising his lightsaber up, preparing to strike the Surpeme Leader down. Kylo grabs his red lightsaber and they both clash.

Y/N uses overwhelming strength and beats Kylo's guard down, causing Kylo's own saber to cut a little into his shoulder. Kylo kicks at Y/N leg, catching the side of a knee.

"ARGH!" He yells out as he feels something pop and goes down on one knee. Kylo attempts to swing to take the Jedi's head off, but Y/N blocks it in a shower of brilliant sparks between the two.

They soon rapidly go back and forth, with huge strikes and wide swipes. It fills the dead throne room with flashes of red and green. Kylo then puts space between them and pushes his hand forward. But this time, Y/N feels his very life force being sucked out of him. He grits his teeth as he tries to move, or do anything to get out. Kylo smiles evilly as he tries to receive more and more of the Jedi's life essence.

Kylo then looks to the side and stops his attack as he blocks a blow from Rey. Who flips over Kylo's head and force pushes him into a wall.

"Y/N!" She screams as she runs over to him and hugs his shoulders, he sighs in relief as Rey uses the Force to heal what Kylo did to him.

"You okay?" She whispers as she kisses him and caresses his cheek.

"I'm doing well.... all things considered.." he smiles weakly but then gets serious as he looks to see Kylo getting up, his yellow eyes glaring at Rey's back.

Rey notices Y/N's change in demeanor and turns around to see Kylo looking at her, this time with red veins and bright yellow eyes.

"W-what happened to you?" She whispers in disbelief

"The Emperor has gave me what I was always intended to have...... Infinite Power."

Y/N rolls his eyes and he grips his hilt,
"Kind of cliche, don't you think?"

"It doesn't matter what I think, only what is known. And my rule..." he says as he ignites his red lightsaber, ".... will be known throughout the galaxy."

Rey and Y/N stands close as they prepare to fight, side by side, to defeat a common enemy.

At the Resistance base, Leia stops as she grips a table in fright, everyone around her notices and looks at her with concern.