Chapter nine

Ellas POV

I was watching the movie when I felt Pearces eyes on me. I turn to look at him.

"What are you looking at?" I ask him.

"Uh nothing." He says as he looks away quickly. I turn my attention back to the tv.

"Are you ticklish?" Pearce asks me out of nowhere.

"No." I say as I shake my head.

"Really?" He asks as he starts tickling me. I start laughing and try and get away from him but he keeps doing it. I squirm but he keeps a grip on me. I try and crawl away but he stops me and tickles me more.

"I thought you weren't ticklish." He says as I laugh loudly.

"Stop." I yell as I try and breathe. He tickles me harder and I laugh even louder.

Pearce stops and smiles. I grab a pillow and smack him in the head with it.

"You said you weren't ticklish." He says with a grin.

I roll my eyes and sigh. I didn't realize while he was tickling me how close we were. I was now sitting in between his legs. He stares at my eyes and then glanced at my lips. His hand slowly grabbed my neck pulling me in. He starts to slowly lean in. I quickly stand up and sigh.

"It's uh really really late. I have work early tomorrow." I mumble as I grab my keys.

He looks disappointed as he walks me to the door. "Thanks for hanging out." He says as he scratches his head.

"I'll hopefully see you soon." I say as I walk to my car. Before I can get in Pearce races in front of me and opens my car door for me.

"Such a gentlemen." I say sarcastically as I get in.

"I'll stop by the coffee shop tomorrow and see you." Pearce says with a stupid grin.

"Okay." I say as I drive away. Why did I pull away from the kiss? I like him don't I? I'm so confused with how I'm feeling. Does Pearce like me? He's so nice and cute and ugh, I don't know how I feel about him. I just met him, I don't want to rush into this.

Pearces POV

I walked back into my apartment and sighed. We almost kissed but she pulled away. Maybe I'm reading this wrong and she just wants to be friends. I really really like her but I don't know how she feels. She's so perfect, I can't let her go. I need to tell her how I feel but I don't want to scare her away. I smiled thinking about the feel of her in my arms. I wish I could call her mine.

______________________________
I would have kissed Pearce no matter what he's a cutie 😂😂