Death of the family

Start from the beginning

"No-- no -- no"! Someone was shouting. "No! Fred! No"!

And Percy was shaking his brother, and Ron was kneeling beside them, and Fred's eyes stared without seeing, the ghost of his last laugh still etched upon his face.

End of memory.

Molly was sobbing and holding her baby close to her as if he'll disappear at any second.

"Mom...im ok...it doesn't happen for a few more years...im still here" Fred saud awkwardly comforting his mom.

George leaned against the wall tears falling and he was desperately trying to hide them.

"You ok kid" Sirius asked.

"I will be" George whispered "that day haunts all of us to this day".

"Why do I feel like Fres isn't the only one who died" Ginny said softly.

"He wasn't" George said sadly "Many people died at the hands of voldemort and the death eaters".

George looks shocked "you said his name".

"Yes. Fear the name only increaes the fear of the thing itself" George froze "whoa, I just sounded like Hermione".

Harry and Ron said "yeah you did".

"Also Voldemort is dead, the death eaters are either dead or on Azkaban. So we don't have a reason to be freaking out anymore".

"Who died" Tonks asked.

George sighs "I won't go into detail, but there is a battle in the department of mysteries on June 18th, 1996... Well umm how do I say this" he sighs "earlier that year there was a mass breakout at Azkaban one of the people to escape was bellatrix lestrange".

"My cousin" Sirius said groaning "what did the psycho do".

"She uhh...at the battle" George sighs "she killed you Sirius and your body fell through the veil of the dead" George looks down.

There was a pin drop silence until you hear "what".

It was Harry. Sirius hugs his godson as he cries.

After a few minutes George says "Albus Dumbledore died on June 30th, 1997".

Everyone was so shocked.

"July 27th, 1997 we were transporting Harry to the burrow since he was underage...we were betrayed. Death eaters and voldemort met us half way because we traveled by broom. Hedwig died taking the killing curse for Harry" Harry covers his mouth "and Alastor Moody died by the hand of voldemort himself".

Tonks cries some "no, not mad eye".

"I lost my ear in that battle" George said pointing to the side of his head "I'm honestly surprised no one said anything about it".

George stared at the hole in horror.

"On May 2nd there was terrible and good deaths... Remus and Tonks died also" George said softly.

No one can say anything until Remus said really pale "what happened to Teddy afterwards".

"We left our son" Tonks said crying "how old was he".

"Teddy lived with his grandmother for the first few years of his life, but Andromeda got too old to take care of him. So Harry, who is his godfather, has been taking care of him with Ginny since" he sighs "he was barely a day or two old".

"Is there any more" Arthur asked.

"Severus Snape" George said as everyone made a face "hey! Don't make that face, I dont like the git either but don't do that".

"Why" Ron asked.

"Because the man was secretly protecting all of us. He acted like a git even though he really fully isn't" George said. Some people are shocked he is defending him.

"Who was the good deaths" Ron asked.

George grin some though it didnt reach his eyes "mom blew bellatrix lestrange up because she was upset about Fred and bellatrix decided to aim the killing curse at Ginny. So, mom got real angry and told everyone to get away. Mom said ' not my daughter you bitch ' and blew her up".

Everyone looks at Molly eyes wide. Molly looked satisfied.

"Harry killed voldemort".

They all cheer at that.

"Also his scar no longer hurts him, and he cant speak parseltounge anymore".

Harry smiles some but it faded as he asks quietly "what happened to my relatives after the war".

George scowls some "Petuina acts like nothing happened and that she never treated her own nephew lile crap. Dudley realizes what his parents put in his head is wrong. And Finally, Vernon Dursley was arrested for child abuse and rape".

End of chapter