FIVE

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

BEE OPENED HER EYES AS SHE LAY IN STEFAN'S BED. Memories of the last 24 hours flooded her mind, making her release a breath she didn't realize she was holding.  A tear falls as she thinks of her grandmother, she wonders how she died and if she'd suffered.

Bee thought about the last 2 years of her life and how it was hell. She remembers how she used to daydream about seeing her grandmother again, which is the only reason why she's still alive. If it wasn't for her grandmother she wouldn't have fought so hard to survive and come back home to Mystic Falls.

Bee notices an arm draped around her from behind her and she feels the person pressed against her. She slowly reaches for the dart that is hidden underneath the pillow.

She mentally counted to 3, before turning over and straddling the person. She puts her right hand around their neck while holding the dart.

The sudden movement immediately woke them up to see the scene that was happening in front of them "Woah! Bee it's just me!" Stefan says he puts his hands up in defensive

"Stefan?" She says letting go of his neck "You slept in the bed with me?" She asked. "I'm sorry. I must have just fallen asleep" he apologized

"No, I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else" she says putting down the dart

"Um," Stefan says causing Bee to realize she's still straddling him. "Oh! I'm sorry" she says getting off of his lap

"Right, I'm gonna go take a shower," he says getting out of his bed, Bee folded her arms then she realized she was wearing a short-sleeved shirt, and her scars and burn marks were visible.

So much happened last night that she didn't even notice. She quickly got out of bed and picked up a grey hoodie "I'm really cold, can I wear this?" she asked Stefan

He gives her a nod before entering his bathroom. Bee quickly puts the hoodie on as Stephan closes the door before turning on the shower.

________________________