📦𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲📦

A/n - R/H/C (random hair colour)
R/C (random city)

📦𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗴𝘆𝘃𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.📦

Bozer's making his famous full English breakfast.

Suddenly I get a text that says we have a mission.

We get all our stuff and go, Boyer was annoyed that we'd miss breakfast but I said is make it up to him.

📦📦📦

We walk into the workroom.

"Glad you could join us," Matty says at me as I sit down.

"Well now that you're all here we can start," she says facing the screen.

"We have information on James Smith, known human traffickers and the FBI most wanted list, we have information on a deal going on tonight in a bar in L.A," she says putting all the info on the screen.

"So basically our mission is to sneak in there and catch him in the act," Jack says sitting on the edge of my chair.

"Basically, bit you all our gonna have to cover," she says pulling them up on the screen.

"Mac you'll be a small bit rich drug dealer over in the south do Texas," she says and I nod with a fake hat.

"Jack you're the good old stake owner from Kentucky, Riley you'll be a big shouts girlfriend who loves a bit of drama and Bozer you'll be with me" " she says handing us our new IDs, Bozer nods his head.

📦𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗴𝘆𝘃𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.📦

We'd all arrived we got tables and now it's just a waiting game.

"Security is showing his car pulling up now," Matty says into our ear peaces.

"Who's that!?" Jack says as a girl with long R/H/C and bright Y/E/C walks in with James.

"His girlfriend," Riley says sending us all the info in her, she from R/C she an only child who has no contact with her family which is probably how she ended up with him.

📦𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽.𝗼.𝘃.📦

James and I walk into the Bar.

The waitress takes us to a table in the corner, it seems to be the best table to hide, yet everyone knows he's here.

"Babe, do you wanna get us some drinks?" He says slipping a bill under my hand.

I walk over to the bar and see a blonde, fairly attractive man do the same.

"I'll have a Rum Blazer," he says looking at me then back at the bartender.

He then sits on one of the stools.

"I'll have two of what he's having," I say and the bartender nods.

I go to turn round but then the man stops me.