~ Shinobu Kocho ~

𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗯𝘂 𝗞𝗼𝗰𝗵𝗼(so basically i didn't know what to write and i asked my friend for a writing promt and a random character and they sent me the promt above

𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗯𝘂 𝗞𝗼𝗰𝗵𝗼
(so basically i didn't know what to write and i asked my friend for a writing promt and a random character and they sent me the promt above. they said to do the 'purple butterfly person.' f in the chat for shinobu, also, hAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY SHINOBU BBY)
(also, i'm sorry that this is so short, i wanted it to be longer but y'all know about how stressful and irritating school can be)

Third Person Point of View

The trees' vivid and lively colors of the leaves caught (Your name)'s attention, almost as if putting her into a long trance. To say she was mezmorized by the leaves' beauty was an absolute understatement. (Your name) felt as if its beauty gave her tranquility and serenity. It made her feel peaceful, like she had no worries or stress loaded onto her.

(Your name)'s (hair color) hair danced with the wind, and her (favorite color) kimono was also in rythm with the flow of the wind and hair. It was just incredible.

(Your name) always admired and cared for nature, always stopping at a lake or a tree engulfed with snow just to admire its true beauty.

(Your name) let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding in, whilst at the same time looking at the beautiful scenery with her (eye color) hued orbs. She couldn't feel more at peace, at least, in that moment.

The thought of blood being spilled and poured near this area came into her mind, and a slight frown appeared on her face. She despised everything on the topic of murder and man-slaughter. It sickened her, whether it was a demon or human-being suffering, it didn't seem right in any way/shape/form.

(Your name)'s train of thought had been broken when she heard the shuffling of feet coming from behind her, and she turned her head behind her, slowly going into a defensive form.

Her eyes suddenly glued onto the rustling of the bushes, and she crept up slowly to it. (Your name) was about to lunge into the bush, but someone was quicker.

That someone being Shinobu Kocho. The amazing and so incredibly gorgeous Insect Pillar.

Shinobu landed on top of the (hair color)-ette, and began to laugh as (Your name) grunted in pain. Shinbou didn't seem to notice that factor, and tightly embraced the (breath type) Pillar, playing with her hair softly.

"Hello, (Your name)-San! I must say, that was an impressive stance you had there! Ara Ara, you have indeed gotten stronger! I bet you couldn't sense it was me, though!" Shinobu cooed, smiling happily.

"H-hah, yeah. I didn't know it was you, that's for sure. B-by the w-way, Shinobu, you are kinda crushing my sp-spleen-" (Your name) said, trying to push off the Insect Pillar who was causing some pain to the girl.

"Ara Ara~, sorry (Your name)-san! Also, I bet that you're just in pain from the force of my shove. You don't even know where your spleen is." Shinobu stated in an informative way, chuckling a bit before fixating her eyes back onto the (breath type) Pillars (eye color) colored eyes.

"Ha-ha! Very funny.."

"I am right, am I not?"

"Shut up.."

(also, i just wanted to ask y'all if you guys have ever hit a part of your body somewhere and said "ow" or initiated that you were in pain when in reality it didn't hurt at all because that just happened to me-)