~ Zenitsu Agatsuma ~

𝗭𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘀𝘂 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗮{ ! 𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 @TheParentFriend ! }(sorry if this isn't exactly what you imagined but i tried my best since it took sO long)(y'all are amazing, love you guys, also, this is a looong chapter, also also...

𝗭𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘀𝘂 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗮
{ ! 𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 @TheParentFriend ! }
(sorry if this isn't exactly what you imagined but i tried my best since it took sO long)
(y'all are amazing, love you guys, also, this is a looong chapter, also also, i'm so sorry i've been inactive and late on requests, i hope y'all can forgive me!)

Third Person Point of View

The sun's blinding light shone through (Your name)'s (small/large) window, and it gently caressed her face, outlining her perfect jawline and making her (lip color) hued lips stand out and seem so adorable and plump.

(Your name)'s (eye color) orbs were revealed by opening her eyelids because of the irritating sound ringing loudly through her ears. It was her (favorite color) alarm clock.

She arose up from her slumber, and slammed her (skin color) hand against the alarm clock, immediately ending the annoying noise.

(Your name) sighed, and decided that she might as well take a break from going in missions with the 'gang,' and take that solo mission she was offered for once. Who is the gang, you may ask? Well, it's none other than Tanjiro Kamado, Inosuke Hashibira, (Your name) (Last name), and, of course Zenitsu Agatsuma.

The thought of the Lightening breath-user was enough to make her heart flutter and her cheeks turn into a deep scarlet hue.

(Your name) quickly dismissed those thoughts, and got up from her comfy Queen-sized bed. She bent forward and stretched both of her legs and arms, and then continued with the rest of her limbs.

Once she finished her 'Stretch Sesh,' she changed from her previous clothing to a (favorite color) haori, with a (second favorite color) (cute pattern) pattern. She then put her (hair length), (curly, straight, wavy, etc.) (hair color) colored strands of hair into a (cute hairstyle that fits your hairs' length).

Saying she looked gorgeous was a HUGE understatement.

She glanced at the mirror and smiled happily, being satisfied with her looks, then left her cozy room that belonged inside the Butterfly Estate and was met with a blissful kiss from the flowing wind.

You see, (Your name) was a pillar, along with Shinobu, Mitsuri, Giyu, Himejima, and the others. She was the (breath type you use) pillar. Awesome, right? (Your name) mainly hung out with the peculiar trio consisting of Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Tanjiro of course, but if not with them, most definitely with either (first favorite pillar) or (second favorite pillar).

(Your name) hurried towards the garden of the Butterfly Estate, arriving to see the trio standing near the cherry blossom tree that Kanae-san had once insisted on planting.