The confrontation

3rd POV

"Hello Yagi what do you want" Izuku said coldly.

"How do you know Izuku also what happened to me" All Might said as he turned to Twig-Might.

"I found out when you offered that quirk of yours to bakugou also what happens to me is well I worked real hard" Izuku said.

"Why did you run away" skele might said.

"I don't know your idol crushed your dreams, tried to help someone and got in trouble for it, your idol turns out to be the father that was never there and then offering his power to my childhood bully. I don't know why did I" Izuku said.

"Ohh" All Might tried to say something but couldn't form the words.

"Also what are even looking for in someone to give your quirk too" Izuku said

"Someone with a pure heart that will save someone even if it cost them your life. Someone that has the drive to get what they want. Someone with a genuine drive to help people. Someone that is a true hero" All Might said with pride. Izuku just started laughing so hard he was crying.

"You think bakugou is that someone" Izuku said as he laughed harder than before. Izuku just left and left a very confused Skele Might there. Izuku just left the main building and saw the Nejire and Momo were waiting for him.

"Hey Momo. Hey Nejire" Izuku said as he was in front of them.

"Hey Izuku/Izu" Momo and Nejire said respectivly. With that they left to there home. Well more like Izuku dropping them off and flying home.

Timeskip 2 days

It was English class and people were just bored out of there mind and looking forward to lunch.

'RING'

People didn't hesitate to leave the class. Izuku was walking with momo and Nejire, ochako, Iida, Todoroki. Then All Might showed up and asked Izuku if he could come with him for a moment. Izuku just tolled his group that he will be back in a little bit. He and All might went to the teachers lounge where he saw Titan or his mother.

"Oh my God Izuku you changed so much what happened to your hair" Inko said as she studied him.

"I worked real hard that's what. What do you want" Izuku responded coldly.

"We want to apologise and want you to come live with us again" she said to him in a very caring tone.

"Ok I'll listen to you if you answer this question" Izuku said.

"Ok what's the question"Inko said cheerfuly since he would here them out.

"When is my birthday"Izuku asked.

"It's on April 20th why"inko said.

"Wow I was hoping you were better than him but dam not even my birthday." Izuku said.

"What do you mean Izu" Inko said confused.

"First stop calling me that we ain't family anymore and second that was bakugous birthday" Izuku said. Then out of no where Goku appears.

"Hey Izuku beerus wants to meet you. Can come right now whis is waiting for us."goku said.

"Yes I could finally meet him. Also from here to his planet how long is it" Izuku said as he gave his full attention to him.

"It's like 30 minutes. Alright let's go grab my shoulder since you still don't know how to do instant transmission" Goku said as he was excited to present his son to beerus.

"Ok" Izuku said as he grabbed goku's shoulder and they teleported.

Sorry it's a bit short but kinda going to revise this tommorow.

Also is this story any good.