The first day

I'm just going to skip the letter and Aizawa did it not All Might.

3rd POV

Izuku just woke up and saw that it was 7:25 and he was fully awake and school started at 7:40 so he went and took a shower and did everything he needed to he said goodbye to his dad and left flying but stopped at a fast food joint and got a 6 cheeseburgers and left to UA. When he got there he wondered the halls till he found Class 1-A. He opened the door and people looked at him.

"Yo" he said as he walked in and sat down behind Nejire and besides Momo. I changed Mineta for Nejire.

"Hey Izuku what do you have there" Nejire pointed to the bag.

"6 cheeseburgers why" he said as he pulled out one and started eating it.

"Why do you have 6 cheeseburgers. Don't tell me your going to eat all of them." Momo said.

"Well duh why else would I have them" Izuku asked confused. People just looked at him like 'what the hell'
"What it ain't much but it works" he said as he finished his 3 cheeseburger. People just looked godsmacked.

"If your here to make friends get out and you with the cheeseburgers can you spare one" a wild catepeler appears in the door. Izuku just shurgged and chucked one at the man. " My name is Shouta Aizawa I'm your teacher. Put these on and meet me in the field." Said Aizawa and left the room. The students just followed the instructions and got changed but Izuku just used clothes beam and left. They were all in the field.

"Today we're going to do a quirk assessment" Aizawa said.

"WHAT" the students shouted.

Time change to the beginning of the day with All might.

AM was going to school since he got a job there. He walked in and went to the principals office and walked in and there was this mouse bear thing in the desk.

"Hello Toshi and why didn't you tell me you had a son. Also get out that form you have a limited time on that" Nezu said as AM turned to . . . Twig-Might.

"How did you figure out" skele might asked.

"Well he is attending this school so I would know. Did you not know Toshi"

"No he ran away from home. After I told him he can't be a hero" Skele Might said with saddeness.

"Why did you say that"

"Because he is quirkless"

"That doesn't seem to be the case and even if he was quirkless he could be a hero look at earser he fight quirkless sure he might not be big but he could've still been a hero. Also would you like to see how he took the entrance exam" Nezu said as he pulled out a tablet. Twig-Might looked at the footage and was surprised when he was shooting fire ice water wind and everything. But then he saw how he immediately ran to someone that was under the zero pointer and that big blast of energy. He saw that he could be a candidate for OFA.

"You know you could go watch him since Aizawa is probably doing his quirk test this year" Nezu said.

"Yeah I'll go do that thanks Nezu" Twig-Might said. So he went to the field and walked up to Aizawa. People were just fanboying over that The All Might was there but Izuku just looked agitated which surprised Aizawa and All Might.

"Izuku since you scored first in the exam throw this ball. Do whatever you want but stay in the circle." Said Aizawa and threw him a ball which he caught easily. He went to throw it. He just reeled his arm back and threw it and it went to space which shoked everyone there. Especially earser since he 'earased' his quirk because he saw that he wasn't trying.

"That good enough" said Izuku said to Aizawa.

"How I earased your quirk." Asked Aizawa.

"You only cancelled out one of my quirks" Izuku said since he didn't want people knowing he was using ki.

"What do you mean you have more than one quirk" asked Aizawa surprised.

"Yeah I got two why. One is that I can control the elements like fire, water/ice, earth, metal, light, darkness. The other is just an energy manipulation." Izuku said. People were surprised that he had two OP quirks. People were wondering why he was not really emotional or why he didn't have an big ego.

"Ok so that's nice. Alright let's get started with test. Also who ever gets last in all of these test will get expelled" Aizawa said with a creepy grin.

Test one

Izuku just jogged but it looked like he teleported.

Test 2

Side steps just looked like there was two izukus. That's how it was he just dominated every test unlike the other students that showed some sort of weakness.

"Okay here are the scores. Also the expulsion thing was a lie. That's ends your first day here." Aizawa said as he threw a disk at the ground and a hologram showed the scores. Izuku got first. They going to the classroom when All Might stopped Izuku and tolled him to go to the teachers lounge. Izuku just walked in to the teachers lounge and saw All Might there.

"Hello Yagi what do you want" Izuku said.

I'm going to leave it at that.