School Day

Love POV

The day of being a new student has finally arrived. Last week I have meet with Seb acquaintance, his name is Yoru. He is a small merchant that only focus in selling beverage ingredients which is tea and coffee. I ask him he wants to be my subordinates, I will help him build a store at the city and he will provides me with Tea and Coffee. He agreed and we sign a contract. I didn't do a soul or blood contract with him, because I don't know if he will follow me later when I left the human kingdom, and so we just go with a normal contract.

And so two days ago I buy him a store and help him to prepare it. It will be a small cafe which sells beverages and some dessert food. The day of the opening was yesterday. It was quite crowded because I made the cafe look eye catching with a big tea pot at the roof of the store. I also help by giving some sample around the city, of course with the help of my maids and butler. Ichiro also help which make me quite amused, well he is a prince from another continent and demon at it which does not have a friendly relationship with the humans at all.

And finally the school day has arrived. I look at the mirror for the last time looking at my appearance. The school uniform is quite cute actually. And I like it. Well even though I am a boy in my past life I actually love cute dress and things.

The skirt touch my knee, and I see the school the school symbol at the left side of my black blazer, I tie my hair as a two mid twin tails

After feeling great with my appearance I grab my school bag and walk down for breakfast. Its still early in the morning but Ichiro has woke up and he is waiting at the dining table. "You woke up early today?" I grab the tea that has been prepared at the table.

"Well today is your first day school I just want to see you off" Ichiro scratch his hair and blush shyly.

"You sound like a real brother Ichiro. Well don't forget two weeks from now you need to prepare your self to go back and solve your problem" I much my toast and look at him "You don't forget right?"

"Yeah...I'm still preparing my self for that"

"Right Kai, won't be following me to school. So if you need anything just tell him later. And don't worry, I already told him about that" I finished my breakfast and prepare to go to school. Mary was ready at the gate. Right I forget to tell you I have hired a few guards at the house. I put two guards at the front gate, two guards at the back gate and 6 was scattered around the mansion. 

My job at mercenary guild also progressing rather smoothly, and my title as a Queen has been engraved at the mercenary members because until now no one has ever success defeating me.

I waved good bye at Ichiro and the other workers after my carriage left the mansion. I feel rather excited because studying and meeting new people is quite exciting. Even though I am not good at approaching people with my charisma and cute face I can attract people and make some new friends.

We arrived at the school bridge which is the place where Mary and the carriage can access. Well the school day has begin and except student no people can enter the bridge like I said in the beginning. I told her when and where to pick me up and then after that she left.

I take a deep breath before walking through the bridge.

I see the new students are lining up at the front, well we are in formed to lined up at the front gate before the opening ceremony. But because I am going to give some speech as the freshmen representative I just walk through the line and walk to the teacher at the front. But before I could reach the front line someone block my way. "Hey you need to line up. Don't think because you are a noble you can cut the line like that" I see a boy taller than me stood up in front of me. He has a dark black hair and a beautiful black orb eyes, he kind of remind me someone.

 He has a dark black hair and a beautiful black orb eyes, he kind of remind me someone

"oi! can you hear me. back off and enter the line like the others" His rude tone wake me up from my daze.

"well sorry there. I come to the front because I am the freshmen representative, and I need to enter first because I am going to prepare my speech" This boy is quite rude he remind me a little of Joker now that I remember.

"You our representative? don't joke at me. How can a small girl like you be our top student" He said mockingly.

excuse me? this boy really ask for a beating isn't he? I can hear the other students snickered even laugh at me. Hoh...they are challenging my patience, I guess school is really exciting "Well at least I am a top student in real life then in dream" I said to him arrogantly. I can see a tick mark at him and the corner of his lips twitch a little, before he could even speak I cut him off "Well wanna bet? if I am actually the top and freshmen representative you will  hear my wish and if I lied I will hear your wish. Is that good?"

He look at me for a while then he humph at me "sure I'm not scared at all"

"Then wait here" I push him out of the way gently and walk to the teacher. I tell the teacher my name and give him my acceptance letter. When the teacher saw my letter he smiled at me and allowed me to enter the hall first. All the student who saw the incident and the boy earlier immediately froze and shut their mouth. Before I enter the hall I walk back straight to boy earlier.

"Well I can't wait for you to fulfil my wish...Roger" I mentioned his name after seeing his status.

"How-" before he continue asking I left him there and enter the hall.

When I arrived at the back stage I saw Alex the boy who escort me at the registration day, and there are the other 3 seniors too. There is also a middle age man who I assume the school head master. Alex saw me walking to their place and he immediately great me.

"Love? are you here as the freshmen representative?" Alex said with his smile.

"Who is this Alex? is she your girlfriend? you call her so intimately like that" one of the seniors which I guess Alex's friend said while elbowing him.

"What are you even saying? her name is Love, Love Bloem. Well Love this is my friend Zander"

"I thought you got a girlfriend, no fun. Well miss love my name is Zander it's nice to meet you" The red hair guy said while smiling brightly at me.

"Hello sir Zander it's nice to meet you too" I curtsey at him just to be polite.

"Well the preparation is done, don't be nervous I'll see you later Love" Alex and Zander left me and went back to his group.

Well I'm not nervous actually, just feel excited. What could go wrong, right?