I Got Accepted and Guild Registration (1)

Love pov

When I woke up it's already time for dinner. Ichiro and Kai was back and they wait me at the dining room. Now that I have workers in my house it doesn't look lonely anymore.

"Mistress the diner is ready" Seb enter my room while informing me that the diner has been prepared. I nod and two maids Silver and Jean enter the room and help me dressing up.

"Love! you're late...I'm hungry" Ichiro has been waiting quite a while at the dining table. I just helplessly at his childish act and say sorry to him. We begin to eat and Ichiro told me about his little journey with Kai at the market.

"Mistress, a letter for you has arrived" Seb bow to me while giving me a sealed envelop. I saw the school symbol at the paper. I open the letter and this is what it's said

Dear miss Bloem

We happily informed you that you has been accepted as a student in 'Star Academy'. We hope to see you on next week. And we also informed you as the top freshmen this year we would like for your cooperation to give a welcoming speech as the freshmen representative. We also has sent your school uniform. Thank you for your participant.

Sincerely,

The Star Academy head master

"The school accept you?" Ichiro said while still stuffing his mouth with food.

"Yeah" I put the letter back and continue eating. "Ichiro let's go to a guild tomorrow, are you busy?"

"Nope...but what are you going to do at the guild?"

"I want to register myself as a mercenary"

Ichiro stop eating and look me at the eyes "I'm just going to accompany you right?"

"Yeah...But if you want to register it's up to you"

Ichiro just nod and continue eating once more. After the dinner we separate our ways, Ichiro went to his room while I go to my back yard.

I saw my deserted back yard because It's an abandon piece of land and it's been a long time someone brought this land. I used my Nature magic and fill the ground with fresh grass, after that I grow some bushes around the tall wall and some big beautiful plum tree, I made a path with rock using my earth magic, In the middle of the big garden I grow a big willow tree, I grow another tall bushes that reach my head and make it look like a maze, The bushes was decorated with beautiful red and white roses. I also didn't forget to build a small gazebo at the middle of the garden at the side of the big willow tree. I create small benches and placed it around the little maze. I left the maze and build a medium size water fountain at the front of the maze garden entrance. It has a swan statue at the top of it and the water flow from it's beak.

'perfect' I can't help but praise my self. I feel satisfied with my new build garden.

"Mistress! I finally found you" Kai was bouncing from the back door and arrived at my place while pant a little.

"Why are you looking for me Kai?"

"I just thought, as your personal assistance I need to be by your side every time" He side while blushing a little.

I sigh and crouch down to pat him "You don't have too Kai, you can play and do what ever you like, if I need you I just can call you right?"

"Yes...hehe pat me more mistress" I chuckled at his cute request.

"Now lets go too our library and study room, I need to check how big it is so I can immediately ordered some books tonight" Kai jump to my shoulder and we head to the house library.

The library was on the corner of the house while my study room was across the library. I entered the library first and check every corner of it, I found that my library can keep at least 2000 books. And so I write at my paper and move to my study room. If my library can fit around 2000 books my study room only fit around 1000 books, I add another number at the paper. Then I remember that I also has two book shelf at my room, I check it and I think it can fit around 100 books. And so the final number of book I am going to order is 3100 books.

I call Seb and order him to go ask two of his subordinates to go and ordered the books at all of the book store around the kingdom. He bid goodbye while taking the paper and money from me.

"Do you want to buy something Kai?" I was lazily laying at my new bed while Kai was resting at his small bed.

"Hmm...I don't know mistress, I'm not quite interested in humans thing, so I don't know what to ask"

I just nod "Kai does this world has some kind of tea and coffee?"

"Let me check mistress" Kai closed his eyes for awhile "There is mistress, maybe you can ask the house worker to buy some of the tea and coffee for you tomorrow"

"Yeah...let's do that tomorrow. *yawn* Good night Kai" I turn off the lamp and immediately fall asleep.

#####

At morning when the sun still haven't rise yet I woke up and stretch my body. I was used to wake up early and do some morning exercise, can't left my old habit I woke up and jog around the area. After running for about an hour I stop at my house garden and do some cool down stretching. The sun has rise so I suspect Ichiro and Kai has awoke.

I walk to the kitchen to get some water. The house worker has begin their job cleaning and preparing breakfast. Gin and Zee my two gardener was already on their post watering and cleaning the new made garden.

"Ichiro...are you awake? it's morning and breakfast is ready" I knock at ichiro's room waking him up because I only found Kai at the dining room. 

a minute later his door was open by the sight of his messy bed hair and him yawning "good morning"

"wake up lazy prince was your face and have breakfast with me. Don't be late okay!"

He nod and enter back to his room. I climb down and sit at my chair while reading  news magazine that appeared at the front door. Well I found out this world also has some news paper but their form is smaller and looks more like a magazine. I read it but found nothing interesting only some news about the country politics and some wanted criminals that ran away.

Right I remember I need to by some tea and coffee. I took out a paper and pen and wrote my order "Seb" I called Seb and he appeared at my side.

"Yes mistress"

"Here I write some order in this paper, when the book has arrived ask them to buy this for me"

Seb look at the paper "Tea and Cofffe mistress?"

I just nod while sipping my milk "I actually know someone who can help us buy this thing"

"oh? you do? could you kindly introduce him to me?"

"Yes mistress. I'll the letter maybe he will arrived at noon"

"That's great. I'm going somewhere this morning. If he arrived early just let him sit first"

Seb nod and he left the dining table. Well it's good if he have some connection. Maybe I can make him my subordinate too?

"Good morning Love, good morning Kai" Ichiro has arrived at the dining table and so we begin our breakfast.

We didn't waste our time and immediately prepare ourself after breakfast. "Raven, Saku, I'll be going please keep the house save. Yuna please inform Mary to prepare the carriage. Angle you will be my guard for today."

"Yes mistress" all four of them answered and left and do their job.

I went outside with Ichiro on my right side, Angle on my left side and Kai on my shoulder. Mary has already standby at the front gate. Looking the quite front gate I decided to hire some people to be the house guard later. "Mary go to the mercenary guild"

"Okay little mistress"