School registration day

Narrator p.o.v

On this bright morning, Love woke up a little bit late then usual.
that's because she is been talking to Sozo in her dream last night

Flashback in Love's dream

Love wake up!

Love who is still feeling sleepy just open her eyes a little. then she realize that now she is sleeping in a garden. "where am I?"

after she sit on the ground she observe her surrounding and saw Sozo standing not far away beside her.

so you decided to wake up?

Love let out a small grin on her face "so what occasion is this? inviting me to the god and goddess realm without noticing me?"

well dear, I need to tell you something. but actually I guess the best term is 'ask you for something'

"what do you need from me?"

you see I need you to gather all of the elemental dragon that resides in my world. all Races now begin to feel their existence. And it will be dangerous if the dragons fall into the wrong hand. And if you can gather them all you can build your kingdom more stronger right!

"so you want me to find them and keep them save with me?"

yes you are correct. if you wanted to you may make a contract with them

Love sigh after listening the word contract "how many are the elemental dragon resides there?"

There are seven in total my dear. Fire dragon, Storm dragon, Water dragon, Ice dragon, Earth dragon, Nature dragon, and Lightning dragon.

"are you serious right now? you want me to tame them all? is that even possible?"

well it is possible. Because you my dear are the next successor goddess of life

"right. so where can I find them?" I say with a little sarcasm.

I'll send you the information after you woke up later. then good luck my dear. may all the god bless you.

Back to the present

After she clearly feeling awake, she walk towards the small study table in the room and begin to open the plan diaries. and write all information about the dragons location.

where to find the elemental dragons:

1. Storm and Lightning dragon (human continent)

2. Water dragon (mermaid continent)

3. Fire dragon (dragon continent)

4. Earth dragon (dwarves continent)

5. Nature dragon (elves continent)

6. Ice dragon (fairy continent)

"Okay so there is two dragon that lives in the human continent" after finish writing the location, she call Kai and ask him to look some information in the human continent about this two dragon. While she will be going to register her self to the school.

she change her sleep dress into an oversized orange long sleeved t-shirt and a shorts. she tie the blue bow. then make her hair a two small buns and let the rest of her hair fall to her butt. She also use her purple veil to cover her face.

 She also use her purple veil to cover her face