- Appa! She said as she jumped up on his bed hugging him tightly.

- Hi, pumpkin. Jungkook said smiling his bunny smile at the sight of his daughter.

- I've missed you so much.

- I've missed you more.

- How are you? Y/D/N asked looking at him with sad, big eyes.

- I'm better now that I can finally see you.

Y/D/N stayed there the whole day until the visiting hours were over. She didn't want to leave Jungkook, she hugged him tightly not letting go.

- Y/D/N you have to leave now, your appa needs to rest. Your father said.

- I don't want to. She whined.

- We can go back again in the morning.

- Promise?

- Yes, I promise, now come on.

After a while, Y/D/N let go of Jungkook, hugged you and then they left together with your parents.

A week passed and it was now time for Jungkook to go home. You had called your friend and she arranged a pregnancy reveal for when you two got home. During the ride home, you practically jumped in your seat from excitement. It was hard to keep it from Jungkook since you always got morning sickness every morning and he got worried something had happened to you. You drove up on the driveway, parked the car and looked at Jungkook.

- You have to wear this. You said holding up a black blindfold.

- Why? He asked confused.

- Because I have a surprise for you inside.

You gave him the blindfold and he put it on, covering his eyes. You lead him inside to the living room where you sat him down on the couch.

- Can I take my blindfold off now? He asked impatiently.

- Wait just a moment. You said.

Inside the living room, your friend had hidden different notes with a word on it. Once he found one note he had to found the next one and so on and every word built a sentence.

- Ok, you can take the blindfold off now. You said after a while.

Jungkook slowly took off his blindfold, his eyes fluttered as they were trying to get used to the light.

- What is this? He asked confused looking at the balloons that were decorating the room.

You explained to him what he had to do and he started walking around the house finding the notes. When he had one left you went up to your room changing your shirt to a shirt that had the text "unwrap me in December" on it, you also wore a cardigan to hide the shirt underneath. Then walked out to him, he had found all the notes and was now standing in the living room facing you.

- So those words will form a sentence, and you have to guess what the sentence is.

- Ok. He said excitedly as he tried to figure out what the sentence was.

You watched him as he moved the notes around, trying to figure out what it stood. After a while he looked up at you with big eyes, he looked down at the sentence he had built and then up at you and then down to your stomach as you stood and held it with your hands.

- Babe....Are you pregnant? He asked seriously.

- Yes, I am. You said showing him the shirt.

- Omg, that's amazing, I'm so happy.