Tohru Ashikaga PT. 2

Start from the beginning

Tohru: Gomenasai...I don't...

Aizawa: *Groans even more* Ugggh...

-Flashback-

The Sports Festival had hit...

He managed to pass both first and second exam.

However, he lost in the beginning...

Guess whose his opponent?

Geysis.

Tohru: I hate you.

Geysis: Does it look like I care? That's what you get for being cocky at the beginning.

Tohru: But was it necessary to almost to engulf me in flames?!

Geysis: Is the Pope Catholic, you Cheeky Tart?

-Flashback-

Once the internships came by...

He never would expect one person to get his application.

Taka Fujimura.

The Samurai Pro-Hero. An old friend of his father's. Tohru starts training right away shortly after meeting the man. That is to say, he trains his quirk, not his body. He's been fairly active normally for now but he can't really handle intense training from the Samurai. He'd have to endure in order to really improve physically. But sadly...Taka Fujimura though...strong as he is...but his personality when it comes to training others...

Taka: Hmmm...Hmmm...Yes...Yes! I see! I see!

....His personality was strange and beyond creepy...

Tohru: (I feel violated...)

-Flashback-

Before he even knew it, the first year of U.A passed in a blink of an eye.

Overtime during his second year at school, Tohru had begin to bond more with his classmates. But it was mostly with either Geysis or Vlad King. He still maintains a positive relationship with the Erasherhead, Present Mic, and Loud Cloud in 2-A.

During his second year, Tohru and Geysis had noticed Shota began to have doubts about his ability to become a hero. He told them the reason why he felt that way because he was even unable to save a kitten he found abandoned on a rainy day when he was on his way to the U.A.

The only thing he could do at that moment was to leave his umbrella to protect it, and continue his walk to the high school without caring that he would end up completely wet.

Once in his homeroom class, Hizashi, seeing his glum mood, tries to cheer him up without much success.

Suddenly, Oboro arrives through the homeroom class window, using a cloud and making jokes about Shota and Hizashi and interrupting roll call, being admonished by the teacher. Oboro was another classmate with whom Shota maintained a good relationship.

Oboro gives back Shota's umbrella, and when he is about to ask him if anything was underneath, Oboro pulled out a cat he rescued earlier from the rain, which is met with adoration from his classmates. Shota realized that it's the same kitten he left under his umbrella.

Tohru and Geysis were glad to hear the news.

They later got to see the cat who was now called Sushi. She was being handled with care by their third year Senpai, Midnight.

The only problem Tohru had in the moment....was Fumiko...

Throughout the first year of school, he literally tries to get to know her. But she rejected all his advances.