Chapter 11: The mission.

Aleks' P.O.V

"Alright, Sly once we get through the balcony window, I'm going to need for you to go find James while I go and distract Dylan."

"But the thing is Aleks, how are we gonna know if they're even home like do we look to see if the kitchen light is on?" Seamus asked in his sarcastic voice.

"Seamus, there'll be a car out front probably. We'll just know okay, with the powers I now have, I can sense where people are so no worries." Eddie looked at me wide eyed. i guess he didn't know that he had that power. "I found out about a week ago."

He nodded and I suggested we go change into our dark clothing.

-==-==-==-==-==-

I was the last one to walk down the stairs. Apparently by the looks of it Sly and I were the only two that wore full black. Seamus had his black twitch hoodie on along with blue jeans and a regular black beanie. Eddie had a black hoodie, along with black skinny jeans and his black and white hightops. I was a mixture of both men, but where as I had a grey beanie and wore my black worn out Vans.

Sly was honestly so excited to where he gave me a thumbs up and I rolled my eyes playfully walking towards the door grabbing the car keys out from the bowl. They both trailed behind me like little puppies. Oh how fun this is going to be.

~==~==~==~
Dylan's P.O.V
I got the solution ready in my hands. All I needed to do was set it up to the machine. I scratched at the side of my head because I've been stressed ever since I finally got enough materials to actually make this project work.

I honestly didn't think I would be doing this so soon, I at least thought it would be months before I got the opportunity again.

Now I don't know if I would like for James to be our test subject. If he turns into what I want him to turn to then I'll send it out to the whole city. And poor little Eddie has to come and save the day if he even can.

I laughed a little maniac laugh, almost like an evil villain laugh but not that great. I rubbed my face with the palms of my hands and walked back over to the machine. I'm almost done....almost done..

Almost every piece fit but it was missing one little part and that was to be on the highest building of Denver Colorado.

~==~==~==~==~
Aleks' P.O.V

"Take a left turn here, Seamus please hurry." I said pushing his right shoulder.

"Hey don't PUSH A PERSONS SHOULDER WHEN THEY ARE DRIVING, I WILL TURN THIS CAR AROUND." He said pinching my arm really hard, but I couldn't feel a thing.

"Seamus, you wouldn't turn around. James is your best friend."

"Yes, he is my best friend but if you don't stop being a dick I will drop you of here."

"You wouldn't do it since we have limited amount of time bud." I said smiling.

"Shut the fuck up you idiots. Aleks just tell Seamus where to go." Eddie snapped at us through gritted teeth.

I nodded and stayed silent, I heard Seamus take a deep breath and breathe out heavily through his nostrils.

The rest of the trip was dead silent, the only time I talked was yelling Seamus turns and such like that. When it finally came to the last turn i unbuckled my seat belt and told Sea to park at another house in the back to make it less suspicious.

Sly came with me towards the back of the house and Sea stayed back in he car ready to pick us up. Honestly I didn't think it was this big. I looked around and spotted a balcony with a long vine hanging off it. I smirked and punches Sly in the arm pointing towards it. He did his giggle and walked over to it.