Chapter 14

Justin's POV: I wake before her.
I lay there and watch the sun rise to make her naked, tan body shine and shimmer in the light.
Last night...oh it was absolutely amazing.
I'm so blessed to be able to love sucha beautiful gi- well I guess a woman now.
I kiss her neck down to her core.
I want to wake her up a little surprised.
"Ready to watch daddy eat breakfast?" I whisper.
I throw her legs over my shoulders.
She's so damn sexy, I lick my tongue from her hole all the way up deep in her clit. "Mmm wake up kitten" I growl and pull her against my face and begin to eat her pussy out roughly.
I hear moans escape.
I growl louder getting more rough as I suck and tongue her clit fast and deep.
Her legs stiffen and I feel her back arch.
She's awake, she screams and cries out my name.
I feel her long fingers pull on my hair and her hips buck against my face. "Ohhh yes daddy don't stop. Ahh ahhhh yeeah daddy!" She moans.
I speed up and get deeper.
She's so wet.
I slip my fingers into her and she whimpers.
Her walls tighten around me making her moan like crazy.
She's thrashes and cries out before she reaches her climax, giving me her sweetness in my mouth.

I breathe hard and kiss up her body. "Best breakfast ever baby. Good girl you are" I rub her ass before giving her a little smack. That whimper. Oh I love it. Drives me crazy.
She blushes and wraps her arms around me.
I carry her downstairs, I'm only in boxers as she remains naked.
Your POV:
Holy fuck!
That feels so good. I can't believe I've waited all my life for that pure pleasure.
You have no idea. He's like a...Sex God.
It was so good last night.

We share cereal, giggling about funny shit that happened yesterday at the party.
I understand we have to hide this relationship but I love him.
And if that's what it takes, I don't care.
I'm
Never letting my daddy go.
"Love you" I whisper and push my hand through his soft dirty blonde hair.
He pulls me on his lap and smiles flawlessly but tired.
"I love you kitten" he pecks my lips and nuzzles his head in my neck.
"No matter what" he whispers as his lips wetly collide with my skin causing me to close my eyes in relaxation.

"No matter what" I repeat him before a quiet moan escapes from my lips.