Chapter 3: Welcome to Seattle

Start from the beginning

Then cameras in the area began to power down, "He shut down the cameras, the D.U.P can't see us." a woman calls out, as the people were excited, but then a SWAT car then pulls up and everyone looks over at it and the back doors open and a man steps out. "Huh? you must be backup." Delsin mutters to himself. Everyone then ran away as Delsin took his stance. "I prefer the smaller guys. They are really stepping up their game. Definitely prefer the smaller guys." he states as he steps back then took off running.

But he trips over a leg and fell to the ground. Then he turns and saw the heavily walking towards him then he aims his gun at Delsin. The gun then started to turn and Delsin covers his head, closing his eyes tightly. The gun went off as it was firing, but Delsin didn't fell the bullets hitting him. He opens his eyes, raising his head and he saw the fox mask woman standing in front of him with an electric shield, blocking the bullets. He sat up and looks at her in awe.

She then marches towards the heavy, keeping her shield up as the Heavy took a step back. But then his gun ran out and he went to reload, but the woman drops her shield, zaps right towards him, saddling him as they crashed to the ground and she grips his head electricity him, the heavy cries out as Delsin pulls himself to his feet. Then the woman pulls her hands away and saw the man was out cold. She exhales then stood up, then more of the D.U.P. came running out.

Delsin ran towards her and stood back to back with her, they both looked at the D.U.P as they were surrounded, "Freeze! Don't move, we have you surrounded." one orders, as another turns to his walkie. "Commander, we have her. We found the Prime Bio-terrorist." he states and Delsin charges his hand, "Damn, I can't take them all out at once." he states, then the woman moves her hand to her hip. "Duck." she states and Delsin turns his head to her. "What?" he asks, "I said Duck!" he shoulder and Delsin drops low, covering his head as the woman charges her whip and with a twirl took out the soldiers surrounding them.

The electricity from her whip shot out, shocking the men as they twitched and gurgled from her electricity and they drop onto the ground, unconscious from the amount of electricity that coursed through their veins. Delsin then stood up and looks down at the men as they were still alive, but out. He whistles as she flicks her whip back around her waist. "Okay, that was cool," he states and then looks at her, seeing that her hood fell off to reveal she had black long hair and along the side of her neck... it looked like electricity was imprinted on her skin.

It was kinda beautiful in a way, but he was pulled out of it as she turns her head towards him. "Thanks, I mean, I could have taken them myself, you know. But the help is not unappreciated," he informs her, she places her hands on her hips as she was not amused with the false confidence. But then Delsin's phone went off and he searches his pockets and pulls it out, "It's my brother, so... I gotta take this." he answers, she shook her head at him, crossing her arms as he answers the phone. "Hey, Delsin, I just realized, all the D.U.P. have concrete powers, right? So all you have to do is drain one of them and we can go home. And if it doesn't work, It'll mean you were wrong about that and we can go home." Reggie informs him.

Delsin sighs and hung up the phone then looks over at the heavy and walks towards him. "It won't work." the woman calls out, then Delsin looks at her, "What?" he asks, "Absorbing his powers, it won't work. They were copied onto him, from the prime Conduit, the only way you can get that power is from the prime herself." she informs him as she strides over to the side and leans against the wall. "Never hurts to try," he states, then looks down at the man. "How about you, big fella?" Delsin asks, then he kneels down and grips the man's hand.

Nothing happened and he lets go and stood up, "Aw, crap..." he mutters looking down at his hands. "Told you." the woman states and he looks at her as she pushes herself off the wall and he looks away from her "Well, did it work?" Reggie asks him, "No time to check, man. Dups coming at me from every direction." Delsin answers him. "Then get the hell out of there," Reggie informs him. "Yeah, great advice." Delsin states and he looks over at the woman but saw that she was already done. He sighs to himself and looks away. "Hey, Reggie... hate to ask, but do any of your besties in blue know anything about these core relays?" Delsin asks as he paces. "Well, apparently they got them set up all over town. The Seattle PD's been keeping an eye on them since the D.U.P. won't tell them what they do." Reggie informs him. "But, you can find out what they are." Delsin states "Sure, like I said--" Reggie states "Good, I need you to send the locations to my phone." Delsin informs him as he looks around.