Chapter 3: Welcome to Seattle

Delsin ran up the hill into the lower city, "There he is, run!" a bystander calls out and they were running at the mere sight of him, "No! No, no, no, no! I come in peace." he assures them, but they ran anyway. Delsin sighs to himself and ran up the hill. "Return to your homes immediately or we will open fire!" an officer calls out. He stops and looks ahead, seeing a blockade the DUP left behind.

The people were gathered at the blockade and they open fire onto the people, "Hey, what the hell, man? You're supposed to protect them from me!" Delsin calls out, pulling the D.U.P.'s attention away from the people. "It's the Bio-terrorist, redirect fire!" the officer calls out and they fired at him, but he fired back at them. He then falls back into cover and peeks out "Delsin, I got access to the Seattle database. Turns out, the D.U.P. has eyes and ears everywhere..." Reggie informs him as Delsin smirks and climbs up the tower. "Well, let's gouge out their eyes and slice off their ears." he jokes as he fired at the soldier, knocking him down then subdue him. "All right, I've got you on my GPS. You're not far from one of their Mobile Command Centre. If you can shut that down, it'll limit their ability to track your movement." Reggie informs him.

As Delsin jumps down from the tower and fires at the Concrete soldiers, "Mobile Command Centre, got it. So what exactly does one of those look like?" Delsin asks him as he fires a charge blast knocking the soldiers off their feet. "Well, it should be a large, heavily armored Mobile unit with side ports and major communications gear on top," Reggie answers him. Delsin then climbs up the sidewall and pulls up and fired at the soldiers on the next level ground. "OK, I think I see it. Bad-ass RV with lights and metal crap on the sides." Delsin states as he spotted the Mobile. "Ok, there should be vent panels along the sides. Blow out enough of those the core will overheat and be exposed." Reggie informs him.

Delsin nods to himself, "Okay, blow out the panels. Got it. Oh, one more thing, think you could search through the police data and find a strange woman wearing a fox mask?" Delsin asks as he subdued two soldiers, "I should be able to, why?" Reggie asks him, "No reason." Delsin answer and he continued to fire onto the solider, but his powers were running low, making him retreat back and dash through and air vent and ended up on a rooftop. Then he looks around, finding smoke, then he ran long the roof, dashing into another air vent and found smoke coming out of the pipe. He ran over dashed over and held out his hand, draining the smoke of the pipe and was recharged.

He smirks to himself then ran towards the edge of the roof and jumps right off, he plummeted down to the ground, landing on his feet and looks out at the soldiers, they aim their guns at him, but Delsin raised his arm and fired onto them as he ran towards cover, "Remember, locate the Mobile Command Centre and destroy it. Should make things a little easier." Reggie reminds him. Delsin nods his head then took out the last remaining Soldiers, then he looks down at his phone, seeing that there were security cameras around.

He huffs to himself then places his phone away and, ran to the walkway and found a camera, he took out and dash towards the alleyway and took out the next camera, ran around the area, taking out the last remaining cameras. He dusts off his hands and walks towards the R.V. "Peeping Toms." he mutters then looks at the R.V. he saw the glowing vents on the side, then fired at them, exposing the blue light. He then charged his blast and took out the four vents on the left side, then he ran around, firing at the four vents on the right side, exposing them and firing at them, taking them out.

Then on top of the R.V a compartment opens up and Delsin pulls himself up on top of the R.V., "Find the main power core, it should be on top." Reggie informs him, but then the doors were open, this makes Delsin jumps down and saw two D.U.P men step out with their hands up, he walks towards them and subdue the both of them. Then he turns away and pulls himself back up then he pulls out the power core and shot at it repeatedly, it overloads and flickers then burst. He lets go, dashing off the R.V. and looks up at it. There was a little explosion, then followed by a bigger one, taking out the R.V.