TWENTY SIX

"She bought you panties?" Matteo asked, smirking, as he eyed the item in his hand.

Once Kai got home, Matteo demanded to see what was bought, even though Kai was hiding the bags and trying to rush to his room, but Matteo was already in his room, waiting.

Which led to Kai having to let Matteo go through the bags and see the panties that Mayvel bought him to try out.

They were simple black lace boy shorts, because Mayvel said they were the most comfortable and cute, but now looking at them Kai knew that wasn't the intention of the purchase.

Matteo face held a smirk as he tossed them to Kai, "try them on."

Kai's face turned a bright pink, "um, I -  okay." Kai agreed, grabbing the item of clothing and darting into the bathroom.

Kai's palms were sweaty, knees weaks, arms were heavy.

He awkwardly removed his clothes and placed on the lace, it didn't feel comfortable, but he pushed those feelings aside and slowly walked out in his, well Luka's, baggy hoodie and the boy shorts peaking through the end of the hoodie.

He lifted his eyes to see Matteo, Zane and Luka all standing there eyeing him.

"That was a trapped!" Kai said, his ears turning red as he covered himself.

Matteo chuckled, "I didn't want them to miss this view."

"You look gorgeous, princess." Zane said.

Luka agreed, nodding his head, "absolutely stunning, kitten."

Kai face was bright pink as he heard the words laced with love and lust, from the males he adored to pieces.

"T - Thank you." Kai said, bitting the inside of his cheeks.

Matteo went over to Kai and kissed his cheek softly. "Baby, you can put on pants, we are taking you out tonight."

Kai nodded going over to the bag of clothes and grabbing the new black jeans he got, as well as a cream color sweater, quickly discarding his hoodie and replacing it with the sweater. He pulled the pants over his legs, jumping into them and zipping them up.

Everyone's eyes were on him when he turned around. "You're so lucky we had plans tonight, because if I had it my way, you would be limping around." Luka said, quickly leaving the room.

"He has a harder time controlling himself." Zane said.

"Pun intended?" Matteo asked.

"For fuck sake, stop hitting me!"

Kai laughed at the pout that covered Matteo's face and he rubbed the back of his head.

Zane rolled his eyes, interweaving hid and Kai's hands together, Matteo latched on to the free hand and lacing their fingers together.

They led Kai out the house, seeing Luka leaning against a car, his arms crossed against his chest and he waited for them to show up.

"You have a car and I was stuck walking for how long?"

"To be fair, we never really needed a car, but if we are going out to a nice date, we decided to bring out the big guns." Matteo spoke.

"A nice date, where?" Kai asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Zane clicked his tongue, "you'll find it when we get there."

"Can't you just tell me now?"

"No. When the time comes you'll know." Zane said, opening the car door for Kai.

"Or when we come." Matteo winked at Kai.

"God dammit, stop hitting me! How are you so strong?"