TWENTY FIVE

"Luka, move." Kai said, his rough morning voice, coming out.

"No." Luka spoke back, his voice getting mumbled by Kai's chest. Luka had refused to leave Kai's side after the third round of intense sex.

Kai groaned, pushing the male off of him, which led a long drawn out whine to leave Luka's lips as he watched Kai get up and go to the bathroom.

Zane entered the room and jumped into the bed, pulling Luka to him and cuddling him. Zane's head rested against Luka's chest and he threw his leg over the older male's waist.

Luka wrapped his arms around Zane's waist, pulling him closer and hugging him.

"Hi." Luka chuckled out, kissing the top of Zane's head.

"Hi." Zane mumbled back, nuzzling into Luka's chest.

They heard a giggle, both males turning their heads to see Kai standing there, leaning against the doorway, a look of fondness filling his face, "two of the boys who were the toughest are now cuddling and being soft."

Luka glared at Kai, "you have five seconds to leave, before me and Zane start fucking."

Kai quickly left, hearing Zane laughing at he rushed away.

Kai made downstairs, hearing Matteo in the kitchen talking quietly. Kai entered the room and saw Matteo and Mayvel. Mayvel squealed happily, rushing over and hugging Kai tightly.

"I missed you and this idiot wouldn't make an plans for you to visit. So instead I'm stealing you for the day." Mayvel said, dragging Kai out the door.

Kai looked at Matteo with wide eyes, Matteo shrugged and let Mayvel take him out the house.

"Where are you taking me?" Kai asked.

Mayvel smiled, "clothes shopping. I need some new shoes and I could aways use some new clothes."

Kai rolled his eyes, "so you're forcing me to come watch you shop?" Kai asked, crossing his arms.

The older giggled, "heavens no, I'm buying you stuff too. I figure you would want some new clothes and I need a shopping buddy."

Kai laughed quietly at the girl's confession, but he knew that in reality she was probably quite lonely. No other friends other then her brother.

"So how are you and Matteo?" She asked, latching their fingers together as they walked.

"Great, honestly. He is so much like you. This happy person, who is strong and sweet." Kai said, making Mayvel smile widely.

"I learned a lot from my brother. He spent all his time, helping me and never once did he ever get mad or upset. He was never one to get angry. So I learned to not allow my anger or otherwise bad emotions to get the best of me."

Kai hummed, "you truly deserve the best."

"I guess that's a good reason to why I have manage to stay single for so long." Mayvel pouted.

"Love isn't something you rush. So you being single isn't a bad thing, because you means you aren't settling for anything less that what you do deserve."

"I see why they like you. You truly are special." Mayvel said, pulling Kai into a hug. "Thank you. Now let's go shopping." She spoke before pulling away and officially dragging Kai into a shopping center.

Oh how it was going to be a loooonng day.

-
a/n;
I'm so tired
but here

I figure some mayvel time was needed.

for once I'm getting kai out the house.
(without being kidnapped)