FOURTEEN

Kai got out the bed, his face feeling hot as he went downstairs to see what Zane could have possibly made.

Kai started to giggle, seeing that Zane made him a simple sandwich.

Zane appeared behind him, "what's so funny? I'm a chef now." Zane said, crossing his arms over his chest.

Kai giggles, leaning up and peaking Zane's lips, "yes you are, thank you, baby."

Zane's face fell in a smile, kissing Kai's forehead.

Kai happily walked over to the counter, sitting in the chair and eating his sandwich.

Zane came up behind him, wrapping his arms around Kai's shoulder, kissing his neck lightly. "Have you guys tried to eat human food?" Kai asked.

Zane's chin moved on Kai's shoulder, indicating he was nodding, "we have. It just doesn't do anything for us. Our taste buds, only react to blood," Zane said, nibbling in Kai's neck, "and cum. We like the taste of cum."

Kai blushed, "w - wait?"

"Mhm, that's why vampires are known as sex addicts. It helps us suppress urges."

"Is that why you and Matteo," Kai trailed off.

Zane chuckled against his neck, his tongue darting out and licking Kai's neck, making the male shiver. "We do it because it feels good." Zane said, "suppressing the urges is just a bonus."

Kai nodded, his sandwich ling forgotten when he has a God standing behind him, kissing down his neck.

Zane bit down, sucking on a spot and leaving a mark, "you're so beautiful, princess."

"Since when did Zane go soft?" Matteo asked walking downstairs, basketball shorts on, no top, and a towel in his hair, his hand rubbing it, drying off his wet hair.

Zane pulled away, making Kai whine at the loss of contact. "Have you seen him?" Zane asked, "how could I not?"

Kai's ears turned light pink, as he stood up from his chair, Zane wrapping his arms around his waist and back hugging him.

His lips went back to work on Kai's neck. Matteo smirked, "come on, Zane, Kai needs a break."

"I don't hear him complaining. Maybe, because his moans are hiding them." Zane retorted.

Next thing, Matteo was right in front of Kai, working on the other side of his neck.

"Fuck, baby, will you allow me a taste as well?" Matteo asked, rubbing his lower part against Kai's, making his ass press against Zane.

"Y - Yeah." Kai whimpered out, as Matteo bit down in his neck, drawing blood.

Pleasure spread throughout his body, making him hard right away, Zane dipped his hands into Kai's pants, massaging Kai's ass, teasing his hole with his finger, brushing against the tight muscle, feeling it clench and unclench, silently asking to be filled.

Matteo's hand found its way to Kai's cock, stroking it, as he sucked blood from the smaller male's neck.

Zane slowly pushed a finger into Kai's pleading entrance.

Kai let out the most beautiful noise to the vampire's ears. His moan was high-pitched and needy.

Matteo jerked Kai off at a faster pace, as Zane pump his finger in and out of Kai, making Kai turn to putty in their hands.

His knees became weak, feeling pleasure through his whole body, Zane wrapped his free arm around Kai's waist, holding him up and his finger soon turned into two.

Kai let out a whine as Zane's fingers brushed up against a spot that made Kai see starts. "You sound so hot baby," Zane said, nibbling in Kai's earlobe.

Matteo's hand left Kai's pants, making him whine until Matteo started to grind into Kai, making Kai throw his head back on Zane's shoulder, Matteo moving closer to drink more of the smaller man's blood, savoring the sweet taste.

Zane's fingers met the pace of Matteo's grinding, making Kai fall into a cloudy headspace. "Please," he kept whining out, unsure of what he was begging for.

Matteo's grinding became harsher, making Kai whine louder.

Zane's fingers still worked in and out of Kai's hole, loving the feeling of the smaller male's hole clenching around his fingers. Zane teasingly brushed his fingers against the bundle of nerves, hearing Kai's breathing pick up, showing that he was closer to the edge.

Zane picked up his pace, now abusing Kai's prostate.

Kai whined out, his body felt like it was floating and his headspace going dizzy and hazy.

"M - More," Kai pleaded, grinding down on Zane's fingers and into Matteo's dick.

"Damn, Kai, you are so fucking good." Zane groaned out.

Matteo finally pulled away from Kai's neck, attacking his lips next, groaning into his mouth. "You taste amazing," Matteo said, pulling away, grinding into Kai, who came undone.

A wet spot formed on Kai's pants, Matteo following after, Zane pulled away, pressing a chase kiss to Kai's neck.

"You both showered for nothing," Zane said, chuckling.

Kai pouted, "you both suck." Kai said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, dick." Matteo retorted, rolling his eyes.

"Why do you keep hitting me?"

-
a/n;

-a/n;

I'm overworked and underpaid